Chapter 1

(𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤
𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 )

𝐆𝐢𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢 𝐩𝐨𝐯;

I'm waiting in my car right now my man is chasing a man because he stole money from us and ran away thinking I won't be able to find him But he was so wrong, how can he think that he can run away from us The Rossi's there is no one in this who betrayed us and survive. Everyone knows that but still he thought he can. 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘯

I was in my thought when I hear ping in my phone I looked at it and saw my son roy message me to ask when will I come home? I rolled my eyes cause I know why he's asking it because damon&ryder giving troubling him again and he want me to deal with them. So I just ignored it and starting message my eldest son to ask him about the meeting he's attending Well now my eldest son is handling all these illegal activities but today due to some emergency he had to go to our warehouse so I had to come here to meet John and talk. After all these thought I close my eyes and starting thinking about my beautiful wife. I am having just moment of peace with thought of my beautiful wife when my most loyal man came and knocked on the car window.

Ha said looking down: Godfather, our mens caught john and he refused to tell us anything. What should we do now?

This man have this gut to betray us and then joined hands with my enemies. This man from above brought me here in this heavy rain, my mood is getting worse.I don't know why this John needed to come here in this dark alley in this rain. It's not like he can run away from us. I keep my emotionaless face and nodded then get out of the car and sign him to follow me then I went inside the alley I saw my men's and a beat up John. Looks like my men's are having a good time with this John. I smirk and turned to John Then I went towards him and he started eyes wide open in fear then he started begging me to leave him because he didn't know anything.he did it all because he was blackmailed by my enemys. I just ignored hiss all talks and shot him. 𝘚𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳 he thinks I will believe his fake story well I know he is the one who telling my enemys about my shipments like a week ago.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘯

I was about to go back to my car when I Suddenly hear a baby cries from near us So I ordered one of my most loyal men (Robert) to check if there was anyone else here, after some time he came back with a baby. That baby wrapped in a dirty blanket

He said while looking down;
Sir this baby was lying there looks like someone left him

What? a baby? but who would have left it here on this dark alley. Look like it just few months old. I don't know what what's happened to people. How can someone just left a small baby like this? I was about to say something when that baby is started crying, I don't know why, but hearing that baby cries made my heart ached. I feel like someone keep stabbing my heart.

I just keep my emotionless face and said with cold tone: send him to some orphanage

Robert said looking down: But sir it's a girl and she looks little sick. Should we take her to the hospital first please? i don't think that she be able to survive till she reaches the orphanage?

I looked at the crying baby and she really look too weak. See her like this made my heart ached I don't know why I feel like this. We've met babies like this before, but I've never felt like I do for this one. I was looking at her when she suddenly look towards me and stopped crying.

She slowly opened her beautiful eyes and her long lashes wet and black just like her hair. She had thick black hair. I felt a warm feeling spread inside me as I looked down into her eyes. She locked her eyes with me. She sniffled and a small smile tugged off her pouty lips.

I said while looking at her: okay but we can't take her to hospital so call doctor josh and ask him to come to my mansion

he nodded and went somewhere to make call then I again starting looking at her when I see her making grabby hands towards me and try to reach for me but when she couldn't she started sobbing again. I couldn't help but kneeled to hold her. I gently picked her in my arms then she smile as her dirty hands reached to my face when suddenly Robert come and hold her little hands then she started crying again as I glared at him.

he whispered with wide eyes: I'm so sorry Godfather, her hands are dirty.

I said emotionless looking at hers eyes staring back at me with only hope and love: it's fine, I'm taking her with me. You go buy her some clothes and other essentials.

Robert bow down and said: yes Godfather

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬.......

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐆𝐢𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢?

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲?

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐆𝐢𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲?

𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫?

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭?

𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬?

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮💕💕💕💕

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬☺☺

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 🥰