Chapter 4

Third-person pov:

After the talk was over, Giovanni took the girl to his room. As soon as he came to his room, he saw all the things that he ordered Robert to bring for the baby Then he looked at the baby girl, She just smiled while looking at him then she made grabby her hands and try to reach for him to touch his face. He just put her on the bed and then looked at her clothes, she was just only wearing an old shirt and a dirty diaper, after seeing her like this, he thought of bathing her But he knew that he cannot do this alone, so now he has to call his son for help and he knows that Roy will be right for this. 

He was about to call Roy but when he turned around he saw his all sons standing on the doorstep. He sighed and said: Why the hell are you all standing there. Don't you guys know that there is a baby here now who gets scared of the smallest things very quickly?

they just rolled their eyes and come inside then alexander said: We all know that there is a very cute baby here Old man and we are just coming here to meet her Because you took her here without saying anything and we wanted to spend some more time with her that's why we all came here to spend time with her.

Giovanni just glared at them and said: No one will spend time with anyone, everyone gets out of my room right now except Roy.   

'What'

'Why him'

'Yeah I wanna stay here too'

'This is so unfair'

'I told you guys he didn't love us anymore

I SAY GET OUT

Giovanni shout angrily when Roy came and said while holding the crying baby: Dad don't shout like that. Did you forget that there's a baby here? Damn, Look you made her cry. shuu baby it's okay look I'm here.

after hearing her crying, Rex left the room and upon seeing Rex, everyone else left except Ace. Giovanni just glared at Ace and asked: Didn't you hear what I said? I told everyone to leave except Roy.

Ace just rolled his eyes and said: I hear what you said, Dad

Giovanni grunted: Then why the hell you are still here?

Ace shrugged then said:  Because I want to stay here and you don't worry old man, you can do your work comfortably, I will not bother you at all. I'll just watch you guys from here.

Giovanni rolled his eyes then took the baby in his arms who looked at him with her big blue eyes blinking. he couldn't hold it but smiled: Okay but don't you dare to disturb us and Roy come with me, We'll have to bathe her because she's so dirty right now.

After saying this, Giovanni took the baby with him to the bathroom to bathe her. After she went to the bathroom, Ace looked at the door and said: Why is he so angry today?

Roy just shrugged and said: I think she pee on him

Ace smirked and said: Well if that's the case then I think he kindly deserved it

Roy said: I know but he looks happy before he sees all of us

Ace said: then maybe we are the reason for his anger

Roy said while going toward the bathroom: Well if that's the case then I don't care

Ace just shook his head while stood there calmly until he heard Roy's scream.

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter. Leave your comments and votes........

Are you excited about the next update?

Stay safe and healthy 

Thank you

See you in the next update