Chapter 8

Luke stayed true to his words. With in the next week I was being called to the auditorium. When I walked in it looked like prom. There was people wearing dresses and dancing with one another. I was about to walk out thinking it was a prank when I was called up to the stage by the principle. I walked up and onto the stage. Mr. Gregory, our principle, started a speech directed towards the crowd that was now staring at us.
"As you know one of our finest students confessed something very personal to our top student just last week. He said that he has been in love with her for quite some time. She said that to prove that this isn't a joke that he would have to do it in front of the school while being recorded to be put on YouTube. He would also have to go through the questioning so of her two greatest friends, Kelly and Snow. Her two male figures in her life, Mr.Janers and Matthew Janers. So that's why this dance is being held for. All the names that I have mentioned please step up onto the stage." I see my father and my brother come from behind the curtain and Karry and Snow come from the crowd. "Now will Luke Michaels please also step on to the stage." Luke also comes from the crowd. Out of the corner I see everyone that was called to the stage glare at him. He just smirks.
"Kelly. I am staying to my word and asking you the second most important question I can ask you. In front of the whole school just to prove how much I love you. I'm probably going to be grilled by everyone else up here. But like I said, I would do anything for you." With that he got down one one knee and pulled out a promise ring. "Kelly, would you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?" He asked me.
I looked at Karry, Snow, Matthew and my father to see them smiling. They all nod their approval. "Yes, Michaels. I would love to become your girlfriend." He stands up slips the ring on my finger.
"You don't know how long I have been waiting to have you in my arms. I love you, Kelly and only you."
"I love you too" I whisper in his ear. We danced the night away.