Chapter 4

She ran into me today at school. I felt sparks light throughout my body, by the expression she gave me she felt them too. I couldn't let anyone think differently of me so I did what I normally do when I see her. I yelled at her. Instantly regretting what I said seeing the tears start to brim her eyes. Karry and some dude came up and spoke at the same time.
"Get away from her!" It was kinda weird because I'm pretty sure the one guy is new and doesn't know her at all.
"Or what?" I challenged him loving his reaction but he said something I didn't expect him to say.
"Or you end up in the hospital with worse injuries than last time!"
"Hold on! I didn't do anything, she ran into me." I say.
"Then why does she look like she's about to break!" With that she got up and ran. I wanted so bad to run after her but than people would know my secret.
Kelly didn't come back for the rest of the day. I hope she's ok though. At the end of the day I went to ask all the teachers if we could talk.
"I asked you to come here today because I want to have a new way of getting Kelly. Therefore I want y'all to get her to tutor me. Though I know that I am third smartest in the school, I need you to do this for me. If you do I will ask the principle for a upgrade in the teachers lounge that I will be paying for so the principle doesn't have to take it out of the schools funding." Is to all I had to say before they all agreed try and get her to tutor me. "When you get her to agree, send her to the library after school today. Thank you! Oh and one more thing. Do not once mention this plan or who she has to tutor. Bye!"
With that we all dispersed in our own directions. I really hope this works, if I doesn't it will be terribly heartbroken.