Chapter 7

So today I have to tutor Luke Michaels. I've heard people around school saying Luke looked hot today. But really, to them he's always hot. Karry, Snow and I are heading to the library. The one place that I know that Luke never goes to.
When we get there we all put out the same book. We look at each other and laugh.
"Shhh! Quite in the library!" A voice from behind that was defiantly not the librarian. She knows we're loud and she doesn't care. When I turn around, I wish I hadn't. Luke was standing there. He wore something unusual for him. I could tell he was getting uncomfortable, knowing that Karry and Snow were probably glaring at him.
"What do you want, Luke Michaels?" We all said in unison, all through gritted teeth.
"I just want to confirm that I'll be seeing you out front of the school. We are still on right?" I could hear desperation in his voice for some reason.
"I guess. I have to anyway." I said in aggravation.
"What about your car?" Snow asked.
"You want to take it to Karry's house for me?" I jingle the keys in his face. He goes to snatch them out of my hands when I pull back.
"Karry, what are the rules of being in my car?"
"No drinks, food or blasting the music. No spinning the tires. No donut doing or anything like that. No picking up boys." Karry recited. He knew the rules by heart.
"Ok ok ok!" He said with excitement in his voice. I hand him my keys.
"If you hurt my baby, I will hunt you down." I said. Even I could hear the venom in my voice.
Snow started to back up slowing. Mumbling a quick ok before running off.
"I'm going to find him before he gets lost again" Karry said before running off leaving me and Luke. I walked away calmly.
<Lukes pov>
The day dragged on. I couldn't wait to get her home. I am going to tell her. Tell her everything. The reason why I want her to tutor me, how long I've liked her, why I picked on her. I'm going to do anything to prove it to her.
5 more minutes until school lets out. Until I see her.
2 more minutes until I see her.
Bring bring!!! I jump up and run out of the school.

I'm waiting at my car for her. She is currently talking to Karry and Snow. Oh god here she comes. I hope she likes my she likes my Maserati. I drove a different car for her. I know she likes fast cars.
"Let's go" she says as soon as she gets to my car. So I hop in the car after opening and closing her door for her. "Wow your such a gentleman." She says with sarcasm in her voice.

"I'm just trying to show you something for later on." I say trying not to give anything away.
"Ok" she obviously doesn't want to talk right now

When we get to my house I take her to my room. Where I set up what I planned to do my explaining.
"Ok, Kelly before we start there's something I need to tell you." I said try not rush through my words.
"What is it? I kinda want to get this done so I can go home."
"Here goes nothing. Kelly ever since, well I don't know how long but I have liked you. No loved you. That's why I bullied you. I want to have a reason to touch you and to see you and hear you voice. I would pay to hear you laugh and talk to me every day. Everyone in the school knows but you, Karry and Snow. That's why you never see me with other girls. Because they all knew that I was pinning after you. The teachers set you as my study-buddie because I asked them to. I would do any thing for you. Your my life and I know your not a sappy romantic type but I bought you roses. Will you please be my girlfriend? I will ask in front or the whole school if you want me to. Just please say yes." I said getting all the stuff out that I have wanted to say since the beginning.
"If you stay to your word. Ask me in front of the whole school. Any way you like. Any day you wish. But just warning you are going to have to go through questioning from my father Snow Karry and Matthew." With that she walked out of my house, that's becoming a habit of her when she's around me. I hope to change that.