Soo..

Sorry guys but this isn't an update. I've been busy lately and I haven't had the time to write. However, I am smiling at the fact that people found this story interesting since well, I never expected anyone to like what I write. Sorry that I haven't been uploading. It seems as though my brain won't function on writing. That being said, I have no intentions of stopping writing. I just want to go writing again in a state where I enjoy it once more. The reason why I don't enjoy writing as of late is because, school had to give 5 writing assignments and home works and has to have a specific amount of words while also being cohesive enough to make sense. Worse is that the deadline is so short for some of them. So yeah, I havent been the type to enjoy writing because, my teachers give us writing assignments which are demanding and taxing. I feel like my vocabulary is deteriorating. That being said, I am happy you guys are patient. If get the chance, I'll upload a chapter on some of my stories tomorrow since I don't want you guys to continue waiting. Although, I can't say I'm coming back to posting and publishing regularly. I don't really like having a schedule so I'll just say, I'll upload whenever. Thank you for reading this. You're an amazing person.

Also, I FINALLY GOT ELYSIA'S OUTFIT! I'M SOOOOOOOO SOOOO SOOO SOO HAPPY. YHE GRINDING WAS WORTH IT.   
(^∇^)