Humble Beginnings

"Prince Jing Feng, I have enrolled you in Aldera Junior high. It's only a public school unlike others, but it matches your request. You'll be 3rd year when you enroll." Kai said, briefing me for the day.

"This will be fun right Kai? A new school. I'm so excited! I wonder if I'll make friends. I don't know that yet. Today will be great, I'm sure. I said enthusiastically about today.

"Yes, young prince," Kai said.

"Ne~ Kai, don't be too depressed. I know you'll miss me and stuff. Don't cry, okay? I know I'm just that beautiful." I teased.

"Sure, young prince," Kai said.

"Till next time, Kai. Good luck and don't be afraid to ask for my help. I'm going to have so much fun!" I said, getting in the car.

It's an electric car. It also has wine and other snacks inside. I enjoyed every single delicacy. Although I look like 15, I'm technically an older being. I can drink wine.

"Young prince, we're almost there." The driver said.

"Already? ~ I was just eating away." I said pouting which earned a chuckle from the driver.

"I'll wait for you young prince. Have fun!" The driver said.

"Thank you! Driver has fun while I'm gone!" I waved goodbye.

"Excuse me are you perhaps Jing Feng?" I looked behind me and saw a guy older looking than me.

He looks important like the principal. I looked behind him and saw some students going in.

"Yes! My name is Jing Feng. Nice to meet you! Do you perhaps have any business with me or are you charmed by me with you just staring?" I asked. The person looked at me and just sighed.

"Another weird student." He whispered

"Weird? Don't you mean gorgeous?" I asked.

"Nothing. Come. Your First Class is about to start." The principal pointed

"Hey! ~ you haven't answered me yet," I said following him.

We were walking around the school pointing to its facilities. Probably taking me seriously because of Kai. I don't mind. This will make it more fun.

"Excuse me." The principal said as he knocks on the door to a classroom.

"Mr. Principal, what can I do for you?" The teacher asked.

"You're just about to start. Perfect. You guys have a new student." The principal announced.

Whispers aroused in the classroom wondering about the new student.

"Jing Feng, come introduce yourself." The principal said leaving.

I appeared before them and smiled. They all looked at me weirdly.

"Hello, everyone ~. My name is Jing Feng. Nice to meet you! Let's have a great time together~" I said enthusiastically.

"Do you guys have questions for Jing Feng?" The teacher asked.

"What's your quirk?" A kid asked.

"I don't have one!" I said smiling.

"Tch, another quirkless loser." A blonde guy said. Everyone laughed when they heard the statement.

"Ara~ laughing now, are we?" I snapped my fingers to make my gauntlets appear.

"What says you if we test this prototype on you?" I spoke

The gauntlets began to release a ball of very condensed flame. Everyone began to panic even the teacher.

"Sure!" The blonde guy shouted.