Epilogue

Zayn's pov

5 years later.

Its been five years since the death of ayan. And its also the birthday of zoya/ayan. We decided to call her zoya. But i still call her ayan.
                 Not a single day goes by without me thinking of ayan. A soul so beautiful,has left her body but her fragrance is still roaming through my mind.

"Daddy," ayan said coming inside the room. I carried her and put her on my lap

"Hmm ayan?" I asked

"When are you coming downstairs? The party is about to start"  we decided to make ayan a birthday party. She has been persistent about this party.

"I'm about to go downstairs now, ok? So go and play with aunty zuby and i'll be there in a few" I said. Ayan nodded and left the room.

I stood up and left the room. I was about to go downstairs, till I came across ayan's room. I entered the room and it looks just the same as she left it. I went closer to the bed and I saw a book. I carried the book and I read through it. They were names inside the book. This reminds me of when we were thinking of baby names.

*flashback*

"Ou! What about farhaan?" Ayan said

"You keep thinking of guy names, what if its a girl?" I ask

"I just have this feeling that it's going to be a boy" she said

"Well I think it's going to be a girl and I think she's going to be just as gorgeous as you" ayan blushed at my compliment causing me to chuckle.

"Abeg let's continue thinking"

*end of flashback*

Tears well up in my eyes as I think of the memories we've spent together. I stood up and left the room. I went downstairs and everyone Is present.

Zubaida and arhaan are talking together with their little hameed and hameedah. Arhaan and zubaidah got married two years ago. Zubaida gave birth 5 months after she got married, hameed and hameedah are twins and now she is pregnant with her third child

I went to the backyard. The party started like 10 minutes ago.

*

It has  been an hour since the party was finished. And I just tucked ayan to bed. I swear their resemblance is killing me.

I guess it was just never ment to be with me and ayan