Chapter 22

Ayan's pov

I woke up to the sun hitting my face I opened my eyes slowly adjusting to the light, then I stood up and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

After a long relaxing shower I wore my clothes and a cap to cover my hair then went downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Zainab has already made pancakes so I went to the dinning and served myself. Zainab entered and I asked where zayn is and she said he was in his office. Office? I didn't see any office when I was goin around the house maybe I missed it, so I asked where it was and she said it was on the 2nd floor the 1st door to my right, I nodded my head and ate my food.

When I finished eating the food I went to zayn's office to give him coffee. I knocked on the door and he answered. I entered the office with the coffee on my hand.

The office

"Here I brought you coffee" I said but I tripped on something causing me to fall, the coffee flying then it spilled on the papers that were on the table

"What the fuck is wrong with you"

"I'm sorry, here" I said carrying a tissue trying to wipe the coffee stain but he pushed me making me stumble backwards.

"I don't need your help, I never even asked for a coffee. These papers were very important but of course with your big head you had to ruin it" he yelled tears forming in my eyes

"How could you say that to me, I'm your wife"

"Oh please we both were forced into this marriage oh wait, sorry I was forced. YOU had the decision whether or not you wanted to marry me but you said yes. I'm pretty sure you're the reason why Khadijah is dead, maybe you're the one who messed with the car so that you can get into an accident and for khadijah to die. Let me tell you something you are a bad omen... if anyone had to see your face in the morning nothing good will happen like it happened to me" his eyes blazing in anger as he spoke these words.

I gave him a tight slap, tears coming through my eyes.

"Don't you dare ever say that I was the one who killed khadijah. Do NOT even bring up that topic, I never thought you'd stoop so low I hate you. Then i left the room slamming the door.

I went to my room locking the door then I started crying I cried and cried till the tears couldn't even come out anymore. I went to the bathroom to wash my face, I looked in the mirror, my eyes were red and puffy I couldn't even recognize myself, I washed my face and went to my bed and laid down before I knew it I fell asleep.

Zayn's pov

After she left I started to feel sorry so I decided to go and say sorry but when I reached the door I heard her crying. I clenched my jaw listening to the sounds of her sobs through the door. Why is she trying to play the victim when it's her fault she brought herself here in the first place, I just left. I went back to my office and called my assistant.

"Good mouring boss' she said through the phone.

"I need you to get the copy of the papers we need for the client. I'll be at the company In 5. I need it to be ready before I come here" I said completely ignoring his mourning, there is nothing good about the mourning.

I went to my room then straight to the closet I put on my clothes then I went out and entered my car then left to the company.

____

I arrived at the building and as soon as I entered everyone started greeting me and I just nodded at them. My assistant came to me and told me my schedule. I have 2 meetings to attend one at 1PM and the other at 3PM. I asked about the copy and she gave it to me. We entered my office and I started doin my work from the beginning. This is gonna take a while. Let's just hope ayan doesn't do anything stupid next time