35.5 bonus - pillow talk (18+)

content warnings — hickeys, biting, blowjobs, untouched cumming, grinding, oral sex, switch scara and yn, first times, they're both tipsy but consent fully

no plot just porn so feel free to skip this chapter

It started with one glass of wine that turned into two then three

It started with one glass of wine that turned into two then three. It was a bottle gifted by Childe's mother and you and Scara had been eyeing it for a while before he finally pulled out two glasses and poured you one.

That was an hour ago.

You're now laughing into the curls at the nape of Scaramouche's neck. He's fumbling the door to his bedroom open and you both stumble inside into a wall and stagger towards the bed. Drunk with giggles and anticipation. Scaramouche smells like expensive cologne and champagne and has a distinct Scaramouche-like smell that never seems to go away.

It's a clumsy sideways tumble into bed, Scaramouche hovering over you as he barely catches himself from letting his weight completely fall on top of you.

"Hi," you say, a breathy laugh following after.

"Hey," he chuckles, his lips just an inch away.

You reach up to grasp at his neck, tugging him closer so your foreheads were touching. His knees were on either side of you as he closed the gap to pull you into a kiss. You tasted the remnant of the champagne you both practically inhaled earlier. Your fingers curled into his hair, raking your fingers through it and letting yourself tug on it. His soft indigo hair curls through the spaces between your fingers. When he pulls back a string of saliva still connected you both. 

There was a glint in Scaramouche's eyes as he directed his eyes to your neck, leaning to bury his head there and trailing his tongue across your throat. Your fingers dig into his shoulders as he begins to suck on your skin, tugging on it with his teeth just enough for a small but sharp pain to go through your body. It was exhilarating.

You wanted more.

Your other palm slides underneath his shirt, your fingers kneading into his skin as he marks himself on your skin, leaving imprints of his lips in its wake. When he pulls back his lips are swollen and there's a soft expression cast over his eyes.

"Want me to make you feel good?" you whisper, hooking one leg over his waist and using all of your strength to flip him over.

His head falls back onto his mattress with a bounce, his hair splayed out beneath him as he raises a brow at you, a smirk tilting up the corners of his lips.

"Go ahead," he answers, already undoing the buttons on his shirt, abdomen on full display as you take in his milky skin.

"Are you just going to stare?"

"Shut up," you berate, leaning down to capture him into a kiss, he was too smug for his own good.

He responds with ease, hand coming up to hold your waist, caressing your skin as you find your way to his zipper, trying to undo it but ultimately needing Scara's help to tug them off as he chuckles into your lips.