slayer {Elrond}

this is inspired by demon slayer 

"My lord there have been more reports of elves going missing at night," Lindor said with a panicked tone, for the past two-week elf have been disappearing into thin air to only be found later on with wounds not ever the elven lord could heal.

"came down my friend we have the guards looking at it, "Elrond said looking up from his desk.

time skip

"y/n I thank you for taking up this take, "your master said smiling looking at you kneeling before him.

"of course but if I may why do the elf needs our help," you asked hoping you hadn't talked out of line. 

"it is true that the elves are skilled fighters they do not have the skills or our swords for when it comes to demons,"  your master said you just nodded before making your way to Rivendell

time skip

soon nightfall had hit and the sense of a demon was closed.

Time breathing first forum-four sight   

The events played out in your mind there was a lower-ranked demon with a group of elves trying to fight it and well failing.

picking up your pace you followed your shouting crow to where the demon and group of elves were. 

"ah, a demon slayer not only that you're a hashira as well, "the demon said as he made a hit to one of the elves. 

You read yourself for the fight the elves looked at you with confused looks.

 Time breathing third forum-looking glass

You muttered as you took the demon's head off with ease, making sure there were no other demons around before you sheathed your sword,

"My apologies I couldn't  get here sooner, "you said to the group of elves  "your safe now the demon is gone, "you said ready to walk away before one of them called out to you,

"wait our lord will want to thank you " 

looking over your shoulder you sighed "I don't need to be thanked for doing my job now please I need to be on my way tell whoever is in charge to plant wisteria flowers demons don't like them "

one of the elves caught a small bag of purple flowers that you had thrown their way.

"my lord" the guards bowed enting Elrounds offices"The creator had been killed"

"killed you say," Elrond asked looking up from his desk.

"it was a demon, my lord," the guard said making Elrond stop what he was doing.

He had heard the stories of such monsters and the people who killed them but like many, he thought they were just things parents told their kids to stop them from being out at night.

"They gave us these and said to plant them around the area to stop demons coming, "the guard said as they placed the small bag on the elven lord's desk.

looking at the small bag of plants in his hand the elven lord sighed before placing the bag down and picking up is quill.