12. Claim Him Now

7 Years ago

"Let me feel you." Rhaegar nipped her bottom lip gently then brushed the tip of his nose against hers. "I want you," he said just above a murmur. Enelyn couldnt resist him. She didnt want to resist him. But she knew her heart would break even more when she left so she had to claim him now.

. "I bet you're already wet for me," he whispers against the shell of her ear as he reached below, his hand cupping her cunt. She was. She knew she was. She was hot and wet and desperate for him. He groans, the sexiest fucking
sound Emelyn had ever heard, deep and rough and primal.

"Emelyn my gorgeous gorgeous girl." His words made her blush, her skin heating and every nerve ending on edge. He pulled her dress over her head and tossed it carelessly to the floor before slipping off her boots. They land on the floor with a thud one and then the other.

"I want you to watch," he said as he turned her around to face the mirror, her bare feet against the cold floor, and the counter against her hips. Her body tingled and heats with an intensity She can barely stand.

"I want you to see what I do you from every angle." Rhaegar purred. "Keep them open," he said kissing along her shoulder. Her eyes pop open and find his in the mirror. The sound of his pants being pulled free and then falling to the floor made her breathing come in frantic pants. He held her gaze as his thumbs rip through the thin material of her panties and he let them drop to the floor.

"I want to hear you scream my name, Emelyn," he whispered his head leaning against hers and his breath tickling her neck. She could hardly feel the sensation though. Her cunt was hot and pulsing with need as Emelyn watched him pressing into her cunt. The head of his cock pushed gently through her folds, back and forth.

"You're so wet for me, enelyn," he breathes, making her hotter and wetter, frenzied for his touch. She loved the way he said her name. She closed her eyes as he brushed against her clit. Her hard nipples peak, and her head falls back against his hard chest.

"I need you." he commanded her and the second she nodded her approval he slammed into her. All the way to the hilt. Filling her, and stretching her walls. She instantly bent over, her body tense with a heated sensation so sudden her breath was caught in her throat. There's a hint of pain, mixed with intense pleasure as her hands grip the counter. His eyes pierce into hers in the reflection. Forcing her to stare back as he pounds into her again and again, jolting her body.

Holy fuck. Her voice was gone she desperately want to scream out her pleasure, but her body was in shock, paralyzed from his demanding touch. He didnt hold back. Savagely fucking her without any mercy. His hot body's pressed against hers and it's the only thing keeping her up right. His hand gripped her right hip, holding her in place as he fucked her harder with a steady pace so needy and desperate for her. He finally closed his eyes, reaching his other hand up to grip her chin. Tilting her face to him. He kissed her gently on the crook of her neck.

"Rhaegar," Emelyn finally got out his name as he pounded into her. He does it again. And again. Each time pushing her pleasure higher, making her body sing with a tingling heat that makes it hard to stand. Her fingers slip against the counter and then grip onto his hand at her neck along her shoulder. Her eyes want to close, but she couldnt. He groaned with pleasure into his ear as his pace picked up.

"I knew you'd feel like this," he said as he pushes his thick cock even deeper and harder, her hip slamming against the counter with a bruising force. The pleasure stirs in her belly, rising higher and higher, consuming her more and more. The pain doesn't even register, it only pushed her closer to that forbidden edge.

She was so high up, Emelyn felt as though She might just shatter when he sent her crashing over.

"Rhaegar!" Emelyn screamed his name as he held himself deep inside of her, pushing against her walls and stealing the breath from her lungs. So close, Emelyn was so fucking close. She clawed at his wrist, desperate for more, but afraid at the same time. She didnt want this to end she never wanted it to end.

He kissed her cheek so gently, his eyes on hers, and then the small moment broke and he fucked her like he owned her. He's slamming himself into her over and over. Taking his pleasure from her, with her, with a ruthless need.

His hand reaches in front of her, and his fingers strum her clit. His merciless touch sent her flying even higher.

It was Emelyns undoing, and pushed her over the edge in a rush, every nerve ending in her body firing at once. Before Emelyns body goes limp, but he held her in place, rutting between her legs and racing for his own release as her orgasm rips through her body.

Emelyns vision goes black as She fell against him, her head resting on his shoulder and her body jolting with each hard thrust of his hips until he cums deep inside of her. Emelyn felt his cock pulsing, and his hot cum filling her. It's everything Emelyn never knew she wanted.

Everything Emelyn feared and now its done. He fucked her like she was his and his alone. How was she supposed to move on when he left her alone? They always left.

Emelyn curled up beside Rhaegar as he held into her still panting for breath.

She wanted him to promise he would stay but knew that was selfish. She wanted him to promise this was forever but she knew it would be a lie.