1. Selfish & Selfless

Want more Jurassic Island fun?!
Jump than Fall / Jaime
Untouchable/ Daemon / Aemond

🦖

Present Day

"I dont know about this Rhaegar." Lyanna whispered as they docked.

"No one will look for us here." Rhaegar corrected.

"Can you trust them?" Lyanna looked to the captain of the ship.

"Of course I can. I trust jack." Rhaegar assured. "Hes good at keeping secrets."

"Im really not but I will keep yours boss..." Jack was already giggling like a schoolgirl.

"Jack." Rhaegar demanded. "Come on I trust you."

"A shit mistake trusting a pirate but dont worry my prince I will keep my trap shut!" Jack assured. "Ah just in time. I wont be getting off the ship so... you want a estimated pick up time if you dont get eaten?"

"Eaten!" Lyanna declared.

"I will raven you jack." Rhaegar remarked.

"Alright then get off and stay alive!" Jack agreed. Lyanna hesitated but Rhaegar pulled her along.

"Come lyanna where is your sense of adventure!"

"Back in westeros." Lyanna offered. 

"Gods this place is still so beautiful!" Rhaegar declared as he looked around. 

"You were here before?" Lyanna questioned. 

"Hey emelyn, we got a couple on the docks." Alan Grant remarked. Emelyn peered out and dropped her mug it clattered to the ground when she saw that silver hair. 

"Hey, Emelyn, whats wrong?" Alan questioned moving to her catatonic state. 

"I'm... I'm fine." Emelyn rasped. 

"Clearly." ALan agreed as he started picking up the mug fragments so Lena and Owen wouldnt get hurt. 

"I'm going to say hello to our visitors, can you keep an eye on the kids?" Emelyn questioned already moving outside. 

"Yeah-" Alan stared back at her. "You sure you're okay Emelyn?" 

"Yeah, yeah... yeah." Emelyn whispered as she headed outside. 

"It was forever ago and yet it feels like just yesterday now that I'm back." Rhaegar remarked. "Brings back all the memories." He added before his gaze landed on Emelyn Grady. 

"Welcome to Jurassic Island." Emelyn declared. "We are honored to have you prince Rhaegar." 

"Emy," Rhaegar coed opening his arms to her she smiled running to him. She held him tight and it was like they were the only two in the world. Lyanna cleared her throat waiting for Rhaegar to introduce her. 

"Oh, Emy, this is Lyanna Stark." Rhaegar remarked after another moment of just holding onto her. 

"Lyanna Targaryen now." she corrected smiling back at him. 

"Oh," Emelyn took a step back to compose herself. "Oh! Thats... wow." Words speak, words, speak them now, speak words now damnit Emelyn commanded herself but nothing came. Rhaegar was married? He married her? He... He married her, of course he did. 

"Stark?" Emelyn questioned when she found her voice again. "I thought I heard something about Martells a while back."

"He got it annulled for true love." Lyanna agreed. 

"True love." Emelyn repeated looking at Rhaegar. "Well, isn't that just so romantic..." 

"It is." Lyanna agreed clinging to Rhaegar. Although Lyanna was filled with love and practically glowing with happiness Rhaegar was suddenly filled with regret. 

"Congratulations." Emelyn offered. "I'm happy for you Rhaegar... for the both of you." 

"Thank you, we are very happy and Rhaegar said that the island was going to be a safe spot." Lyanna remarked. 

"Safe?" Emelyn countered with a laugh. Rhaegar smiled a smile that covered his whole face. Emelyn couldnt help but stare. He was still so handsome. 

"We upset some people by getting married... we didnt actually tell anyone, I said if we wanted to be together we just had to do it, to run away!" Lyanna declared. 

"You left her families thinking what?" Emelyn pondered. 

"I dont know, they know I'm capable." Lyanna assured. 

"That seems-" Selfish, Emelyn thought and she looked to Rhaegar, she was selfless. Who was this Lyanna bitch?

Emelyn cleared her throat as she looked to Rhaegar. 

"Why dont you come inside, I will whip something up. You can meet Lena and- Rhaegar do you remember Owen?" Emelyn pondered as she turned away from them. 

"You had another kid?"