Chigiri Special

(NAME) SIGNALED TOchigiri with her hands, telling him to get up and leave the room, to which he nodded

(NAME) SIGNALED TO
chigiri with her hands, telling him to get up and leave the room, to which he nodded.

"i'll head to bed now, isagi." she informed, the boy unsuspecting of the girl. "same here, today was an exhausting match,"

"yeah, see ya!"

she jumped up excited,
and exited the room to see chigiri leaning on the wall across from team Z's room, waiting for her.
"shall we go?" she asked,

"mhm." was the only thing
he gave as an answer. she pulled his hand into hers and ran down the hallways to her room, to which chigiri widened his eyes at. 'how is she so fast?-'

"we're here!" she beamed as
they both stood in front of a door, the girl reaching her hand towards the door handle to push it open.
the door swung open as the 2 entered the room, chigiri looking at all the posters on the wall.

"what is this anime about?" he asked, pointing at one of the posters on the wall, that had a guy with black hair and green eyes holding a katana,

along with another guy next
to him, a blond vampire holding the same kind of weapon. and some other dude in the back. (my bbg guren-
and hey, im just tryna get ppl to watch ons 😭😭)

"owari no seraph is about uh, a kid watching his whole family, not blood related, get killed in front of him. seeing that makes him wanna get revenge on the vampires that killed them.

oh and one of the family members survived and was turned into a vampire, it's really good and i'd totally recommend it!" she smiled while telling chigiri this to which he sweatdropped at.

"uh, sure. anyway, what do you wanna do now?"

"first, our hair, then our nails, and after we finish all that we can just hangout and read manga!" she said, sitting the red haired boy down after closing the door to her room.

(name) also took a seat in front of him, her hair was down, so she gave chigiri a brush and some hair bands to use on her hair. "here, do any style you want on it!"

he blinked, "uh, sure."
'i have a sister, i used to do her hair alot, but i dont really know much so i hope i dont mess this up-' he thought, the girl turning around as chigiri began to brush her hair.

feeling her soft hair as he brushed it,
'woah, it's very well taken care of..' he looked at it, amazed. not knowing what hair to go for,

chigiri remembered he recently watched attack on titan before coming to blue lock, so he decided to go for season 4 eren manbun.