3

THE PINK HAIRED female huffed in annoyance at yoichi for dragging her here, they were currently on a bus heading towards the blue lock building

THE PINK HAIRED
female huffed in annoyance at yoichi for dragging her here, they were currently on a bus heading towards the blue lock building.

as they were sitting next to eachother isagi looked at her with guilt in his eyes, "(Name)- I'm really sorry for dragging you along like that, please forgive me" he apologized, feeling guilty.

(Name) pouted as she avoided his stare, she wouldnt admit this out loud but she was happy that she was able to come here with isagi, but she sure as hell wasn't excited to be living with dudes for who knows how long.

"Once we leave blue lock, you'll buy anything i ask for. especially food."

"Is that what it'll take for you to forgive me?" Isagi asked her hopefully, to which she replied to him  with a yes, isagi sighed in relief. (Name) noticed the building the bus stopped at and looked at isagi, she deadpanned, "there is absolutely no way am I gonna forgive you for this isagi-"

  the building did look like a prison so it is understandable with how (Name) reacted.

They had to wait in line to receive the uniform and (Name) was extremely tense, after a while of waiting she was given a uniform that had no number on it, and they had to confiscate her wallet and phone as she gave them an unsure look,

the woman that was giving the uniform out looked at her kindly and whispered into her ear, "dont worry honey, we'll make a few exceptions for you when it comes to certain things, okay?"

For some reason, (Name), felt as though she could trust the woman, so she just nodded and walked in the building, she remembered the unknown woman let her know that her team letter is indicated on her uniform and to find the room with the same letter on the door, so she looked at it and it said "Z".

She walked through the building that was almost like a maze, she was struggling to find her room until she saw it, and sighed to herself gratefully. As she entered the room she noticed some people doing their own thing,

like some dude sleeping on the floor and this muscle dude that threw his shirt at isagi, speaking of isagi she didnt notice him until now. (Name)  unshamefully stared at muscle boy for a few seconds before looking around the room again.

She realised she was supposed to change into her uniform but was confused, how on earth was she supposed to do that with like 11 dudes in the room?? She tapped isagi on the shoulder as she looked at him,

"Yocchan, I dont know how I'm supposed to change here infront of all these people, what do I do?" She looked around, "i dont know, maybe someone will come and give you a separate room-"