6

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, shoot!"
The 4 boys exclaimed as isagi looked at his palm 'I won...' he thought as the boys around him started to shout and complain "then, just like we agreed earlier, isagi and pick the position he wants, and the rest of us will follow by rank." Kuon explained.

"Then I'll... be the forward!" Isagi said with determination, 'what position will I be playing then?-' (name)'s thoughts were caught off as vector started speaking "For the first blue lock selection round, the five teams in each wing will participate in a round robin tournament.

At the end of all ten matches, the top two teams will get to remain here, and the bottom three will be eliminated. and all their team members will be forced to leave blue lock. Upon leaving, the will lose the right to represent japan.

However! Players from the 3 losing teams will have a chance for a comeback. Once all the matches are over, each teams will have a "scoring king"...

whoever scores the most goals on each team... gets to move on to the next round. If theres a tie between members of both teams, we'll use a "fair play point" system... and whoever has the least penalty points will be the winner.

"My own goals"... or "my teams victory"... this first selection will test your destinies as strikers! This is a battle to build soccer from zero. The first match is in two hours... Team X versus... Team Z!

-

"Okay, everyone! For the first match, we'll use this formation as decided by rock-paper-scissors! The members of team X are ranks 243-253, but... we dont have time to make a more detailed strategy,

isagi-kun won and decided to be center forward. so let's focus our strategy around him!" Kuon explained to the rest of his team, "got it~" bachira agreed as igaguri began to complain,

"Gimme a break! Can we really win with isagi as our foundation?" Igaguri whined. "No griping, igaguri. We decided to play

rock-paper-scissors
because everyone wanted to be forward." kunigami said to igaguri, "We've just gotta win, right? piece of cake!" raichi exclaimed,

"Do you know how to goalkeep? Dont screw it up!" Imamura smiled, "I lost the game so I have no choice." He replied while sweatdropping.

"We've just gotta win, right...?" Chigiri said with hesitance as (name) walked up to him, and gave him a pat on the shoulder "dont worry, chigiri! we'll be fine." she said to him with a smile.

While walking towards the field (name) was getting stressed, she was practically useless, she hadn't played soccer in so long, she thought she was just a burden to her teammates.

on the inside she was a total mess 'crapcrapcrap im not ready what do i do-' even though (name) was smiling,  chigiri could tell the girl was panicking from the look on her face.

"(Name)? Are you okay?" He asked her, worried.
"Ahah, what made you ask that? I'm perfectly fine!" she replied nervously, while picking at the skin around her nails, making it bleed.

Chigiri grabbed her hand and looked at it, "(name), please dont pick at your skin, it'll cause more harm than good." chigiri said to her in a concerned tone, he quickly ran to his locker and got an alcohol wipe with a bandaid, wiping the skin around her nail before applying the bandaid.