2

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐒 to herself in confusion "eeh? I barely play soccer though!" She then walks upstairs towards her room while holding the paper with the look of confusion written across her face

Once she entered her room she fishes through her pockets to pull out her phone and to tell her friend about the mail she got. The girl sighs to herself after she remembered the last time she touched a soccer ball

- 3 years ago

The pink haired female breathed heavily as she practiced her kicks and shots. She was determined to become the best soccer player in the world, but she was finding it hard to stay motivated when everyone around her seemed to hate her for no reason.

She knew that she had to keep pushing herself if she wanted to achieve her dreams, no matter what anyone said or did. She was determined to become the best soccer player in the world.

She had tried her best to ignore all the hurtful comments about her looks and her strength, but it eventually became too much for her to bear. Eventually, the pain and the criticism became too much, and she finally broke down into tears.

All the comments about how she looks, how much she eats, and that she has too much strength compared to other women had taken their toll, and she felt that she had no choice but to give up.

For (Name), life had become a seemingly endless cycle of sadness and despair. Her days were filled with loneliness and she felt a deep emptiness in her heart.

She had given up hope of ever finding joy or companionship until she met Isagi Yoichi. Isagi was the light that illuminated her darkness and brought her much needed joy and comfort. To (Name), Isagi was everything and he made her world brighter than it had ever been before.

He filled her days with hope and laughter and reminded her that life is worth living. With Isagi by her side, she was happier than she had been in years.

She had known Isagi for a few years now, and she was always amazed by how kind and gentle he was. Despite all of that, though, she couldn't help but admit that she had developed a tiny crush on him.

She was sure that if she ever acted on her feelings, it would cause more harm than good, and ruin the friendship and happiness that she had come to cherish. So she kept her feelings hidden and instead chose to focus on being a good friend to him.

Isagi couldn't believe his eyes when he saw her that day. She was just, ethereal. Little did she know, that the moment Isagi layed his eyes on her, he fell strongly in love with her.

He had never felt like this before and he knew he would do anything to make her his. He just had to find a way to make her realize how he felt about her.