4

"HAH! LOSERS, YOU
think you can become the worlds best striker with that speed?!" Raichi exclaimed, while running on the treadmill and heavily sweating. Isagi and igaguri were about to collapse from the exhaustion.

And what they didnt notice was what (Name) had been doing for quite some time, she had also been near them while running on it, but they were too caught it up in their own business to even realise she was there.

Until finally, igaguri looked over at her and noticed she had been at it for hours, going 30 mph, not really trying since she didnt want to exhaust herself out.

She was barely breaking a sweat, the only thought she had was to finish and get the hell out of there to enjoy the sweets anri had snuck in as a gift for (Name).

She decided that it was enough for today and stopped, looked at isagi, igaguri and raichi while their jaw dropped at the speed she was going, and didnt even break a sweat, while they were panting like dogs.

"What the f-"

-timeskip

They continued to exercise until the bell ringed, signaling that it was finally time to eat, (Name) was ecstatic and dropped down from the bars she was using to do her pull ups, "At last, I can eat, I've been waiting for this moment my whole life!"

She excitedly told isagi, who gently smiled at her. "You must be really hungry." He held a hand out for her. "Let's go, It would be rude of me to keep a woman waiting."

(Name) felt blood rush to her face 'what gentleman! so sweet, kind and respectful! i'd love to marry a man like this someday!'

While holding onto his hand, she didnt realise how long she had been starting and complimenting him in her mind, until he waved his hand infront of her face, that finally snapped her back to reality.

She let go of his hand and quickly started to sprint away from him, to save herself from the embarrassment of being caught staring at isagi. "Wait! you're going too fast (ame)-chan- ah-"

Isagi chased after her, as everyone else on the team stared at them confused on what just happened, but didnt bother asking because they too were starving and decided that isagi didn't matter to them as much as food.

-later at the cafeteria

"(Name) please dont run like that again, atleast with me around-" isagi said nauseous, "huh? oh- I'm sorry- I didnt mean to" she apologized, patting isagis back as she offered some water to him.

holding his hands in her own, her touch made his face heat up right away. suddenly he sat up straight and with confidence, said "you know (name)? I suddenly feel so much better, thanks a bunch"

"uh- okay, sure" she replied confused and in the blink of an eye, he was gone, sprinting away towards the bathrooms, she was just tryna help him out but alright, i guess.

-sleep time

(Name) yawned as she started to head back towards her room, finally, some peace from sweaty angry dudes. She was given quite the "special treatment" from ego and anri, you could say.

She could read manga if she wanted, eat whatever and how much she wanted to, she could have normal clothes and her phone once in a while.

She wasnt getting berated for being "too strong" or  "eating too much for a girl." Surpsingly, the two were quite happy about it. (Name) was glad she came here, instead of staying in that awful place she use to call "home".

Finally, she drifted off to sleep. A few hours into her sleep there was an announcement of the new rankings, so she got up and changed, and went to team Z's room,

There she saw everybody with new ranks but hers... was still blank- she was lowkey fuming and was about to protest, vector appeared on screen and greeted them "hi, you unpolished gems, are you enjoying life in blue lock?"

Raichi, the wild dog, immediately began complaining. "Are you kidding me? How could we enjoy this?! Can we really get good at soccer in this shitty place?!" Another dude agreed with him, "He's right! I want some real good food!"

Ego holds his head with his hand and explained ,"The reason why its shitty here is because you're all so shit at soccer, idiot."

"Huh?!-"

Ego continues by saying "Allow me... to say a little about blue lock.

This building is composed of 5 wings, teams B through Z, 25 in all... are split in groups of five and are living together in each wing.

By the way, since one person was kicked out of each room during tag, there is currently 275 of you left."

"Huh? So even though I went from 300 to 275, I'm still at the bottom...? That was some short lived joy." Baldie said gloomily.

Ego continued his explanation,
"you're split into teams in order of rank, ranks 1 through 11 is team B, 12 through 22 are team C, so you get it, right? Your team Z, is in the lowest rank of the five wings... wing #5, additionally, your team is made from the bottom tier in this wing, numbers 265 to 275."

'even these dudes who are way better than me... are bottom tier?!' Isagi thought. "Seriously?! dont lump me in with this trash!" Raichi exclaimed, kunigami calmly retorted, "Huh?, look who's talking, trash." Kuon soon tried to break up the fight.

"Those in the upper ranks are enjoying good food and training on the top wing. And are leading them a lifestyle befitting a top striker, who ever is best at soccer here is king, if you want a nice life then win and boost yourselves, now then, let's begin. Blue lock's first selection.

-

967 words

TYSM FOR 1K READS SJWOZJJRIEYZ I am forever grateful to you guys 💕💞