𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

Start from the beginning

'Who the f*ck came out with this f*cking stupid idea.' You thought as you watched the stadium from the goal rethinking about your actual position.

'Goalkeeper. How could things get any worse' as you thought this the two Wanima siblings stood infront of you, one of them with a huge grin as the other one was eyeing you with an odd expression.

_A girl ? Get back home girly~ one of them said while towering over you with his height.

_Who even are you ? You asked with a confused expression.

He started giggling uncontrollably as you took a step back.

'Yeah no, what the f*ck-'

He kept going before the speaker announced that the begging of the match was about to start.

They both went back on their side of the stadium as you let out a sigh while your gaze fell on Kuon.

'Why would he put me on this position-' you ended up accepting your faith and waited for something to happen.

To your surprise the strange duo both made their way easily toward you with the ball while you waited for them to try to score, but Isagi took the lead so you just relaxed your tensed shoulders.

After a few more moments Kuon scored the first point.

Z || 1 - 0 || W

You smiled and eyed one of the annoying Wanima's have a mental breakdown which was quite obvious.

The match kept going as Kuon was today's ''star''.

Z || 3 - 0 || W

'I didn't know he was that good.' You thought while nodding to yourself as your gaze rested on him.

You kept praising him in your head when you noticed something strange.

'Is it me or he just showed a thumb up to the ugly brothers.' You blinked a few times and looked away.

The match continued but now everything was different.

Kuon kept getting on the way, he made you fail a goal, then he "accidentally" pushed Isagi.

'Maybe he's getting tired.. he did great in the first part' you thought while eyeing his sitting form on the ground.

Then you saw him smile before looking toward the opposite team.

'Yeah he's probably tire- fuck is this bitch betraying us' you let out a tsk sound as Raichi walked past you.

_How about you go break one or two of his teeth, he doesn't need them to play anyway. You propose with a neutral expression as he surprisingly chuckle at your comment.

_Will do.

The match continued and the opposite team seemed to get more and more confident about their victory.

☆_______________☆

Z || 3 - 2 || W

Your casual feeling flew away as you were eyeing the game carefully from your spot.

You kept your knees slightly crouched and waited for the ball to come toward you.

All the action was infront of your team's goal, Kuon was about to take the ball from the opponent when...

'This fucker better be joking' you gritted your teeth with a clenched fist as you saw him fail on purpose which confirmed your thoughts, not even did he only fail, but he sent the ball toward the total opposite side of the goal which made YOU fail, you were standing up from the ground before taking two big steps in his way.

_You F*cker im gonna kill you- you say as you grabbed his collar.

_(Name) don't- kunigami couldn't finish his sentence that Isagi stepped forward and spoke.

_Kuon. He coldly said before taking a break. You are not betraying us, are you. He said more like a fact. Us, your team.

There was a long moment where the tension seemed to grow before someone appeard behind you.

_Bingoooooo~ one of the Wanima Brothers said next to you with a huge smile.

You let go of Kuon and took a step back as the eyebrowless one stepped infront of you with a huge grin.

You noticed how the other sibling was next to Isagi with the same expression.

_You can stop acting now, right ? The one infront of you said before walking to Kuon. We already know everything about you, your weapons, your strategy and you know the rest.... he told us all of this ! He said while helping Kuon to stand up.

As he said that you relied the dots.

'Oh how I wish he have been masturbating instead of being with those ugly looking m-'

_Now let's see ! 10 VS 12 ! The Wanima siblings said while standing on their side of the stadium.

'What a joke.'

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||