"What the fuck?" Eli said.

Pond shrugs. "You asked. See? I drank from both. No drug spiking."

"Now it has your spit on the straw." Eli complained.

Pond is unfazed. "Your fault. If you're not going to drink it, I will." 

Eli picks up the drink and pulls out the straw. Pond looked like he had some sparky remark to say but he continued to sip his drink. Eli brought the cup to his mouth to taste only to immediately scrunch his face.

"Is this syrup or something? Sweet as hell." 

"More or less." Pond replied, draining the last from the glass. 

Eli sets down the drink and moves towards the food.

"Need me to prove I didn't spike that too?"

"Fuck you." Eli grumbled.

He scooped some of the rice and chicken into his mouth. He was actually very hungry seeing that he left before having dinner. It didn't taste half bad. But Eli isn't going to admit that to Pond. He silently shovels the food into his mouth barely casting a glance up to the other.

"Why do you eat like a hippo?" Pond asked with a sip of his drink.

Eli flipped him off as he continued eating. Taking another spoonful of food he finds his spoon hitting the hard wood of the table. A murderous glare filled with heat etched craters into the opposite male.

"What?" Eli murmured.

"Use your fork to help put the food in the spoon. It would look much better than your shoveling." Pond said.

"Look, I know how to eat, got it? Give it back now." Eli said.

Pond smiled. "Why don't you beg for it?"

Beg for your tight ass?

Eli's eyes squint dangerously. His hand reached for the first thing it grabbed and tossed it into the smug look the other male wore. Pink milk drips onto the table in slow drops. The once expensive looking polo now stained a pink hue. Pond licks his lips tasting his favorite sweet treat. He runs a hand through the now sticking hair to his face.

"How mature." Pond said.

That set Eli off.

He pushes the desk harshly away from his body. Eli wraps around to the other side and grips the drenched shirt making the older boy look at him. His cheeks puffed and fist balled up, stretching the collar of the shirt. 

"What do you want from me ah!? Want me fucking pissed off? Do you love to mess with me!" 

Pond looked the younger male up and down. A short chuckle escapes from his lips. Eli can feel the left vein in his eye jumping. He chucks the boy back on to the stool and storms off towards the exit.

'That fucker' Eli thought.

'That mother fucking asshole!'

Eli yelled a long grunted sound throwing his arms up. He kicks down the potted plant that was outside the store. He quickly paused his anger to pick it right back up. 

He still fucking fumed.

A loud clash of thunder rumbled through the sky. Eli internally swears as the dark clouds that have set in the sky glared with eminent threat to the boy's mood.

"It's going to be pouring rain by time you reach home." Pond said walking out the door.

"Screw you." Eli said.

"Can't do that soaking wet." 

Eli bites his tongue. "You kidnapped me. You get me home."

"I'll get you home. But not tonight." 

"What do you mean not tonight?"

"I mean, there's a storm coming. Unless you want to get in an accident. You would stay here with me."

Eli shaked his head. "Stay where?"

"Pii Ma Prang offered us the extra room above the cafe."  Pond said.

"The lady from before? Jesus. You probably planned this whole shit." Eli seethe.

"Even if I did." Pond slowly closes the distance between them.

"Will you stay?"

Eli feels a sinking pain in his chest. The thunder rumbled again with its overall threat and force. 

He is going to regret this later isn't he?

"Fine."