♡~Love dream

First-ish time making a Wattpad story, I made this because there isn't a lot of kwazton on Wattpad or any social media thing and kwazton needs more attention so yeah. Enjoy!
                 ⸝⸝ ・︵︵︵︵૮꒰ ˶◞  ◟˶꒱ა︵︵︵︵・⸝⸝
"Don't go too far now, and be safe!! Dinner will ready at 5," yelled a soft female Scottish girl in the distance

*thump* the footsteps of a young male sea otter silently echo through the dark empty forest, his brown hair swished with the wind as it changes directions. He holds onto his sky blue satchel as he climbs up a hill trying not to fall as the wind pushes down on him. Once he gets to the top he's able to see a spot where the forest surrounds it, he sits down and looks at the sky. When all of a sudden he sees a bush moving and making sound, curious he gets up and checks it out but as he gets closer he trips over his shoelaces. But instead of falling into the bush he falls onto a...cat?

He stares at the cat and the cat stares back with his one eye since the other seems to be covered with a black eyepatch. He quickly gets up after a few seconds, brushes the leaves off of his sweater and reaches out his small soft hand to the cat, "sorry, I didn't see you there!" he chuckled with a gentle smile on his face.

The ginger cat grabs the otter with his hard and bruised hand, "it's ok," he slowly gets up "my name is Kwazii!" He exclaimed with a energetic voice and a bright big grin.

"My name is-"

"Shellington, earth to Shellington!!" A loud voice brings Shellington back to reality

"Jellyfishing jump!!" Shellington yelled back a bit startled, he looks up and sees a tall polar bear. "Captain, is something wrong?" Shellington asked.

"Oh, I'm fine, are you? You've been zoning out a lot, I'm worried" he answers with a concerned face, "if you need a break feel free to take one, remember that if you want to say something you can always talk to me or Peso about it" He rest his hand on Shellington's shoulder as he comforts him and then walks away.

"Zoning out? I haven't been zoning out THAT much...right?" He thought to himself. He looks around and makes me eye contact with kwazii, whom seemed to already been staring at Shellington; Kwazii's flustered face made Shellington laugh a little before paani came over and start a conversation with kwazii but then shellington has gotten up and walked to his room. On his way there he started thinking about what Captain Barnacles said. He finally gave in half way there and ran to Peso's room. He opens the door and sees peso organizing his stuff.

"Shellington!! Please, take a seat I'm almost done putting away my clothes!" Peso said as he pushed a chair closer to Shellington.
                 ⸝⸝ ・︵︵︵︵૮꒰ ˶◞  ◟˶꒱ა︵︵︵︵・⸝⸝
HAHHAHS 491 WORDS. If you're reading this ily ^_^/p