Strategy

After a few minutes me, Griffin and Vance walked over to the others. When we came back we seen the others making up a strategy.

"We can use something to break threw the wall to see what's behind it, I would assume it's a fridge or something due to how cold the spot is." Bruce said while chewing on his eggs. " That's not bad, but we can't make a huge risk like that though. We have to be careful about this." Robin said as he was fixing his banda. Bruce looked down thinking of something until Vance spoke up. "We can dig a hole as a trap for the grabber" he said.

They all looked at him in agreement. "That's not bad at all, we just need something to trip him on." Said Billy. I looked at the window and noticed how late it was, suddenly I just started thinking of a memory. It was when me, Finney and Gwen would wait until late at night to catch fireflies. I used to love it, me and Gwen would always make fun of Finney's reaction when one would appear in his face. After a few seconds of zoning out I heard someone taking to me.

" Cariño? Hey Y/n, are you okay?"
Robin said as he rubbed his thumb on my shoulder. "Yeah I'm alright, Im just tired." I gave him a reassuring look before walking over and sitting on the bed next to Billy. " I think we should call it a night guys, who turn is it to watch tonight?" Bruce said with a small yawn. "Me and Robin will, I'll go first though" said Vance as he walked over to a corner.

We all got in a spot and laid down I ended up sleeping next to Billy, but I didn't mind.