Its Billy.

It's been about 2 days since me and Finney have been in the basement with the others. It was pretty much quiet all the time, unless Vance's emotions got the best of him.

As I was just sitting on the hard ass, crusty ass bed. I could hear the Grabber coming. I sat up quickly and Griffin cuddled up next to me in fear.
Poor guy, it's hard for me to deal with this and he's been down here longer I can only imagine how he feels. I was so caught in my thoughts I didn't notice that the Grabber was talking to me.

"Hey! You listening or not you little shit." The Grabber said in a harsh tone. I didn't know what he said obviously. "No..I wasn't." I said in a shaking tone. He scoffed and went upstairs but the thing is he didn't lock it. After about a half an hour Billy noticed and got up. He grabbed the handle but before he could open it Robin got up.

"What are you doing?" He said in a worried but serious tone.
"Escaping obviously". He turned away but Vance said something.
"You can't be that dumb can you?" He said in a sarcastic tone, Billy looked back again.

"What are you talking about?" Billy said in a confused tone. Man he really doesn't get it. "It's a trap dingus!" I said. I didn't want to sound like a bitch but come on it wasn't hard. "Well this could be our only way!" Billy said. "Yeah but it could also be a way to get yourself killed you idiot!"  Said Bruce.

Billy scoffed and opened the door and sneaked upstairs.
After about 20 minutes we all head the most horrifying screams ever.

It was Billy.