The sleepover

Before we start I don't have a front to use💔 r.i.p but anyway

When we got to the house I noticed our dad was still awake. So I stopped everyone and said, "wait here I'll ask dad first". They all nodded in agreement, when I walked in my dad attention was brought to me. "Where are Finney and Gwenny?" He said. "T-there outside with our friend which is what I need to ask you about.." I said a little nervous, he took a sip of his beer before answering me." What about your friend?"he said.

I look down, "can he spend the night we promise to keep it down and he can sleep in Finney's room". He looked at me like he was going to yell but hesitant and just agreed. I let them in and we went to Finney's room, we all sat down and just played games after a while we got tired and headed to our own rooms.

~next day ~

I wake up to people jumping on my bed, I look and see Gwen and Finney. I look over and Robin is just watching, after that a kicked Fin in the ankle and gently pushed off Gwen. "Guys it's to early for all that!" I said. "Whatever we want to go swimming so get up so we can go to the lake!!" Says Gwen in a whiny but excited voice. I got up, got dressed and ready and we headed to the lake.

Outfit: