Reunion

I woke up and everything was blurry. I look around and see Finn, I quickly sat up and was about to shake him until the door opened.

"You cut my arm!" He said in a angered tone. "I should snap your neck for what you did to my arm!". After that I got light headed and passed out. After what seemed a hour I felt someone shaking me, I opened my eyes to see Finney. " Y/n, wake up!". I sat up and rubbed my eyes which really did sting. I look around and see Finney and four other figures.

One has dirty blonde hair, blue jacket that was stained in blood. It was Billy Showalter the local paper boy. Another boy was a small one at least 9 to 11, he has brown curly hair and a grey shirt. Griffin, Griffin Stagg. I never really talked to him. I look over and then there was a tall slim one. Black silky hair and a green and white shirt. Bruce Yamada, Im glad he's okay.

Then I seen a more muscular one with blonde curly blood stained hair with a jean jacket/vest. VANCE! It was Vance Hopper! The friend I was so worried about. I look over a bit more and seen someone with black straight hair in a tang top. It was none other than Robin Arellano!.

When I seen him I got up quickly and hugged him. I could feel his cold ars wrap around me, he cold-ish warm-ish breathe on my neck. After about 10 minutes I let go and looked over at Vance. I slowly walked over to him and looked up at him. I started tearing up and hugged him, he didn't really hug me at first which I didn't really care.

After a moment he hugged me back but it was a tight squeeze which actually felt good. I started to lose control and cry hard in his arms. Normally when someone is crying Vance would tell them to suck it up but this time I could tell he didn't mind.