Bucky Barnes - Dog

En başından başla

"Hey, Buck," you smiled as his head perked up.

You grabbed your phone and got into the blankets, beside him.

"Can I show you something?" you asked.

He barked playfully.

"Okay," you smiled.

As you scrolled through the pictures on your phone, he noticed that a majority of them featured Bucky. (Meaning the human, not the husky).

You stopped scrolling when you found pictures from the day Steve died. (Endgame)

You let out a sad chuckle.

"That's me and Barnes," you smiled sadly, showing the dog this picture:

As you let out a sigh, you confessed, "I really miss him." 

You switched off your phone and lay down, gazing up at the ceiling.

"We used to be best friends," you explained, "we were inseparable. I had a crush on him, he had a crush on Steve, I was always okay with it, though. I think Steve liked him back but who knows? But when Steve died, It's like Buck's soul died. I and he became distant. We still sometimes go on missions together but all he does is yell at me. I miss him a lot, I really do. I love him too. But sometimes, he goes a little far on the yelling, and it hurts to have him of all people, to get mad at me. I just wish he was like the old Buck again."

A few tears escaped your eyes.

The dog licked your tears away as you let out a small laugh.

"I'll go get you some food," you smiled, walking out of your room.

You came back with dog food for him.

He loved it.

"It's 11:00," you stated, "I'm gonna go to bed."

You lay in your bed as Bucky barked at you and leaped in bed beside you.

You giggled as he licked your face, "'Night, Buck."

--Next day--

You woke up at 3:00.

Your stomach was feeling upset.

You immediately went to the bathroom but, to your surprise, you started coughing up blood.

It finally stopped after a few minutes.

You got up, flushed the toilet, and turned around.

Bucky (the dog) was standing right at your feet.

"Hey, buddy," you smiled sheepishly.

You got back in bed and he, of course, joined you.

--A few hours later--