"Did you fall in with us?" I ask, making fun of him.

"Shut up." He replies, annoyed that I find this so funny.

"Do you guys have any song requests?" We hear an employee say from a microphone into a speaker.

I look at Hailey, knowing she's thinking of the same song that I am.

"Dancing Queen by ABBA!" We shout. Back at the lake house, they used to have a record player. Ms. Graham's favourite song is Dancing Queen and she played it all the time on the record player. One time, Hailey and I caught Matthew listening to it and whenever he asks Hailey to play music, that's the first song she chooses.

Matthew laughs in embarrassment when he sees Hailey and I holding hands dancing to it. We move over to him and grab his hand, pulling him into our little dance circle. Hailey starts singing along to it and I join in. When the song ends Matthew puts us onto his shoulders and runs off the inflatable structure and into the lake. I grabbed onto his arm feeling it in the moment. It was firm solid. When we get up, I'm still holding onto his arm.

"Like what you feel?" He asks me.

"No, I think you forgot arm day in fact." I reply, teasingly.

"I wouldn't have been able to carry you both into the lake if I forgot arm day let's not forget."

We notice everyone on the top of the slides. We all climb up and see them preparing to go down.

"There you guys are. We were waiting for you all." Alexis says. We climb onto the slide with them and slide down.

We spent the rest of the day playing tag and trying to accomplish the obstacle course. Luka and I finished it successfully, but everyone else kept falling. Leo blamed that we made it slippery and that's why but when they tried it again later, they still fell. When we heard our time was up we had one last race before getting off. Matthew won, determined to get there first.

"Thanks for planning today guys." He says to the boys.

"Of course buddy. We've been friends forever. You needed a fun day."

"So do you guys want to come over for a movie tonight?" Matthew asks.

"Yeah, but how about we go to my place instead. We just renovated my movie room and my family is going home tonight." Lily suggests instead.

"Sounds perfect. Thanks, Lily." He says.

When we get back to the lake house I get into the shower. Hailey walks in and waits for me to finish showering so she can. We're extremely close, like sisters, so we're comfortable sharing the bathroom together.

Once wrap the towel around me, I get out of the shower and she gets in. I dry off and put my outfit on for tonight. I knew something Matthew didn't know. We weren't going to Lily's for a movie night.

We were going for a surprise party.

We sent out some invites, but I already know those people are going to invite their friends and those people will invite their friends. I tried to make my outfit the least noticeable possible, so Matthew wouldn't get suspicious. I put on a light blue backless t-shirt and white jean shorts. I paired it with some gold jewelry.

When we got downstairs I saw some boxes from Matthew's favourite local pizza place. When he got to the dining table, I could see the excitement in his face. He opened it immediately and grabbed a slice. Matthew has always had a specific pizza order. He likes to make a custom pizza, with cheese, ham, black olives, onions, and pineapple. I don't understand how someone could like pineapple on pizza.

"Come on Morgan, just a bite." He says, holding his pizza up to my face.

"No," I say, backing away giggling, "you do this every time."

"It's so good though. How could you not like pineapple on pizza?"

"It's not my thing. I don't know what to tell you. Pineapple with cheese just does not sound appetizing to me."

"But it's not just pineapple with cheese. It's pineapple with cheese, ham, black olives, and onions." He says before taking a big bite of his pizza, closing his eyes like it's the best thing he's ever eaten.

When we finish dinner I put on my shoes and see Lily's car pulling into our driveway. Matthew is in a hoodie and shorts, but Hailey insists him to change into something nicer because Lily wanted us all to dress "fancy."

He didn't know what was going to happen that night, though.