"Kayaérachilani." I blurted and they laughed, confusing me.

"Your name is quite a mouthful so they settled with calling you Béyu until they can get it right." Zyair explained making me smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Mister Lionel."

"It's just George." He shrugged as if it was nothing but I could only cringe.

"I can't. It's just that my mother taught me to had Mister or Ma'am to someone name so, Mister George it is."

"I like you even more now. You indeed hit the jackpot." George slaps his grandson on the back.

"And I'm Oisin." The grandma introduces and I started to notice an accent. "You're curious. I'm Irish." Osheen

"Oh, cool." I nod.

"Yeah. We like her. Fuck Mariah." She announced, signed, stamped and sealed on the spot.

"Nana." Zyair warned but the older couple just laughed.

"Welcome to the hate Mariah's club. Do you like shrimp?" She asked as if she didn't just dropped a couple bombs a second ago.

"Yeah..."

"Sweet. There's nothing better than shrimp for breakfast." She starts putting the plates on the counter one after the other so I took a seat next to Zyair.

The food, it tasted delicious.

"Miss Oisin, Zy bough me enough already." I tried telling the old woman but she kept ignoring me. Stubbornly. Osheen

"Devon dear, bring us to Crescent Boulevard." She told her chauffeur who is bringing us around for the pass two hours.

Zyair and his grandfather left for work so she took me along with her instead of joining then in a stuffy office. Her words, not mine.

An for the past two hours she had me know that she has more energy than I have to shop. An every beautiful young must learn to shop till we drop. As if I won't be tired enough for her grandson to have me up later.

Crescent Boulevard happens to be lined with Expensively boujie brands. It wasn't hard to miss the signs and neither the people walking their purse dogs or those with tiny boots on their legs. I just kept staring and snapping pictures at the scene that makes Oisin laugh.

Prada, Versace, Pandora, Givenchy, Jimmy Choo and Nike. We weren't done for it was only the beginning because she took me licqor and gift shopping.

"My grandbaby says you fancy Pinot Noir which is nothing compared to these." She only had me know that this man is gossiping about me.

"But Miss Oisin. We really don't need this..."

"We who? This is yours. Zyair has access to whatever he needs. Who knows when I'll see you again but I do have your number so we'll chat when you're available. Learning about licqor and wines is a must in being a part of our family. I'll give you the history as well as the age of each. Maybe one day we'll take a trip to a winery so we can drink from the barrels and have brunch in the vineyard." She continues and I wanted to tell the woman not to spend so much on me.

Mih nuh wah look like gold digger, and if mih nuh seh it tu har, Zyair go hear from mih.

Finally we settled at a restaurant called Golden Glory for lunch. She didn't make any reservations or the hostess just knew her as a regular, but we got led to a private room.

Miss Oisin watched me the moment we sat to the moment we got served dessert before she spoke what's on her mind.

"I see why he loves you."

"Zyair?" I smiled as if she's joking.

"I'm serious. You don't know half the conversation I have with that young man these pass few weeks since he left for Jamaica. Watch this." She went on her phone and passes it to me.

I recognized the place and also my back profile. He secretly recorded me singing some if not all of Alicia Keys' songs while doing Brianna hair.

I stopped the video and looked up at her. "You're the business call?"

"I was. I heard the music in his background and fell in love. George and I even had her perform at our anniversary party for a few years in a row. I'm getting off topic but what I'm saying is that no man in their right mind would let go of such a great woman. He let me know everything and that's why I'm his Nana. The only woman he runs to for advice because his bitch of a mother is nothing but a manipulative and self-serving harlot. I do apologise in advance, but I brought you out today to test you and you've passed, just as I've expected."

I looked at her with confusion and passes her the phone. "I don't understand?"

"I was just like you when I met George. Working a nine to five, but settled what I had until he showed up and persuaded me into his life. I dragged you around and buy you the most expensive products and you complain. Before that, we went to a cheap but very affordable place and you barely complained because it wasn't the known brands. You're seated here and chooses the cheapest thing on the menu and from your etiquette and behavior, I have to give you my blessing. You're the most caring, compassionate, patient, wonderful and beautiful young lady that my boy Remi has ever introduced me to. I won't lie and say you're the first because Mariah pushed that BBL, gold digging bitch on my grandson who only cares about his money. An the only reason my son is still married to her is because she actually knows how to submit and be his wife. Otherwise, she's a devil's advocate and will forever be a itch I love to scratch. She hates my guts and I enjoy tormenting her, so if she gives you any trouble. Just let Nana know and I'll fuck her up from back or all angles."

I hope this was not too extra.♥️♥️
But who loves Nana?