𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

____________𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂📍 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒𝐘/𝐍, FRIDAY____________

____________
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂
📍 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝐘/𝐍, FRIDAY
____________

"ma it was last week i'm still on punishment so why you on hots still" i said

" 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄" my mom shouted from the kitchen.

i was currently on punishment for letting dd and ddot in since she clearly reminded me not to let anyone in just incase even tho she knew the people damn.

"𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍" she said.

we all know ddot like it eat he eat a lot and he still slim, this nigga build like dd.
"ma, you know them they not strangers"
i said.

"𝐈 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐕𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄" she said again.

now i don't like disrespecting my momma so i had to remove myself from the area before i get hot.

she went on for three hours before we heard the door knock.

she stopped talking and went to open it.
since it was quiet i went to go be nosy.

standing in the door way was dd and ddot and eva with naila. "why you guys here" she said.
"we came to see if y/n wanted to come to the block party" eva said.
"yea lem-" i said getting cut of by my mom. " no she can't" my mom said shutting the door.

~~~

ddot being probably the dumbest he put his foot to stop the door.

"𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐌𝐀 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐇 𝐌𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍" he shouted.

"no one told yo dumb ass to put ya foot there" dd said walking in with the rest behind.

"nope get out she grounded" my mom said. "why" ddot said. "cuz you smokin in ma house coming in ma house eating my food and i told ha no one in the house" she said.

"ma please, it's not like they strangers or anything we know them plus it's my first block party it finna be lit fr fr you told me you had load on da street.

"so what you gonna wear tomorrow" eva said on the joined call with naila and the boys who weren't picking up the call we sent 5 minutes ago.

"idk since the party not till sun down maybe i'll come to yours or you can come mind to see" i said.

"guys tyson and mia are texting me rn" i said. "why"naila and eva said in sync.

"idk but i gotta go i'll ring y'all later love you both" i said blowing a kiss lazily.