𝗍𝖾𝗇

____________𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂📍𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒𝐘/𝐍,WEDNSDAY____________

____________
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂
📍𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝐘/𝐍,WEDNSDAY
____________

It was 2 in the morning rn, I couldn't sleep bc I had Eva on my mind. What she said totally made sense and I feel bad tf, I kinda led her on.

I was shocked when she said she wanted me and that she's been jacking me for a while and since she lives like a apartment doors from me so I decided to get dressed and go and talk to her properly.

"Ma I'm going to Eva's rq" I said hopping putting my shoes on. "Okay baby, text me if ya sleepin ova or sum" she said. "Ok bye mom love you" I said closing the door.

I ran up the apartment steps and took a deep breath and knocked on Eva's door

Once I heard the locks I made sure to sort my self out, I looked up to see naila.
"Omg y/n Heyy" she said pulling me inside.
"Heyy is Eva here" I said.
"Yea she in ha room" she said.

I walked into Eva's room to see her on the phone.
"Nah chill with that don't get ha starte- she just hype" she said before looking up at me.
"Yo dd imma call you back I gotta do something, come ova when you ready safety my heart" she said.
"Ight bye" the other person on the phone said responding.

She hung up and put her phone down and walked past me. "So no hey y/n I missed you or you finally ready to talk shi" I said.
"My friends are coming over and you wanted to meet them so you are" she said ignoring what I just said.
"Alr" I said sitting down.
Naila gave me the ' she mad face ' when she gave me that look I knew she was talking bout Eva.

I still didn't tell her about my feelings yet and I'm still working that out, idk if I have any attraction to girls but with Eva it's different.

Her outfits, her personality, and everything about her makes it's different.
But with Tyson it's different too.

He gives me the thrill and excitement to get to know him and talk to him and do things with him that I shouldn't and wouldn't.

Like my mama doesn't allow me to smoke but vapes sometimes and with him I feel like I'm doing wrong bc I did smoke at that party.
I've told naila about all off this I'm feeling and she said explain to Eva would change everything so I haven't told her yet.

But kissing her and telling her I like her was just the thrill and excitement I was having and I didn't mean to tell her so early.

And now I'm in a tough situation oh my godddd.

...
I'm gonna update this page but I thought I'd give y'all a sneaky peek 🌚