𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

____________𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂📍𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐀, SUNDAY____________

____________
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂
📍𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝐄𝐕𝐀, SUNDAY
____________

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐄,I had mad thoughts in my head not just about missing notti but about me moving on. I don't want to I can't do that to notti even tho we broke up before his passing im staying loyal to my nigga.

I looked around the room to see naila and Y/N alseep, my mom said she could sleep, and my mom seems to already like her, I didn't know if I was jacking her or not I just knew she probably liked me.

I decided going to sleep was the best option since it was the only one I had and it was 3 in the morning.

▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▇▆▅▄▃▁

____________
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂
📍𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝐄𝐕𝐀, SUNDAY
____________

I was sleeping when I heard movement around my room, not the light movement but not the heavy movement. I looked up to see naila and Y/N look at me and then look at eachother.

"What?" I said confused asf
"Nothing, but Y/N had an idea of what we could do
Today" naila said pointing to Y/N
I looked at Y/N to see her staring straight at me. We holded eye contact for a while until naila broke it.

"Hello!, yall gon' talk or just stare"naila said looking at us both.
"Oh right, wanna go to the local pool or something"Y/N said still looking at me.
"Yea sure ig I'm not bothered" I said getting up and getting ready.

___________
𝟐𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬
______________

Me and naila and Y/N where now ready. I decided to post my outfit

@𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗔𝗔

•••

•••

Me and the girls where chilling in the pool and I caught y/n staring at me again. Her outfit was cute and I was loving it, I was admiring it for a while until she caught me staring I just turned around awkwardly.

Me and naila was talking and then this nigga pulls up next to y/n. They were talking and laughing together I wasn't jealous but I was jealous at the same time. I still don't know my feels right now I just met her but she has me feeling differently recently.

I just glared at this girl.

She soon came to me and naila, "omg guys I just got this fine Niggas number, his name is name is Tyson" she rambled to us.

I looked at her looked at her like stared at her.
"What"she said smiling.

"Nothing, don't worry bout it"

And I left the pool

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰.