𝗌𝗂𝗑

____________𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂📍𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐀, MONDAY____________

____________
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂
📍𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝐄𝐕𝐀, MONDAY
____________

I was current laying on my bed, my parents werent home so I decided not to go school because ever since the party I've just felt of and me and Y/N haven't spoke since which was a couple hours ago I was still mad at her but I kept seeing myself go on her page.

@𝗬/𝗡𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗞𝗭𝗭

4 ᴅᴀʏs ᴀɢᴏ

 I made sure I didn't like any of them when scrolling through, all I could think about is her

I made sure I didn't like any of them when scrolling through, all I could think about is her. The time was 2.50 pm which means school would end in 10 minutes.

I was moaning and groaning in distress and mixed emotions when suddenly I heard someone bang on my door. I got up a opened it to see Y/N.

"Can we talk...please?" She said looking worried.
"Why ain't you in school" I said
"Can we just talk" she said walkin' in

I followed her  into the living room and sat on the couch across from her.
"Are you ok... you don't look so good" she said.
"Yh I'm just tired and shi" I said in a low tone

"Anyways you wanted to talk" I said playing with my nails
"Bout what happened at the party" she said looking at me then looking at my hands.

"What bout it" I said
"I'm sorry what happened I know ya still mad bout it I can tell you didn't answer my messages, or my calls" she said.

"I don't know what to tell you" I said looking at me.
"How about you start with telling me who notti is, you and naila never told at the party"

"Notti was my ex and one of my bestfriends" I said

"Oh"

"But he sadly passed" I said trying not to cry, talking about notti was a hard subject for especially since we have been close after we broke up we were still bestfriends.

"I'm sorry for your loss but now I want you to tell me why your mad at me" she said

"I guess I was just mad because you kept pushing me away for that Tyson guy" I said still nervous a bit.

"You don't have to worry about him he's not one of my bestfriends he could never come between us.

"Right bestfriends, anyway notti had a older brother called dd and a bestfriend called ddot wanna meet them" I said

"Mhm just text me the address and time we are meeting up I gotta go I kinda skipped school and my mom don't know" she said getting up.

...
Should I made Eva tell Y/N she likes her or should I wait a few more chapters? ( not proof read)