Chapter 50

The next day had come, and despite the fact her energy and motivation was totally nonexistent, Yoona woke up early, packed all her stuff and got ready for uni. After the lessons ended, she together with Yoongi would come back to get all her bags so she could start brand new at her real brother's home now. Even though she didn't want to accept Yoongi as her brother, after a lot of thinking she tried to view this all from his perspective. His parents died when he was a child, in the same day he also lost his sister, he grew up in an orphanage, faced so many hardships in life to get the job he had all alone and when he found his biological sister, turns out she didn't want to accept him. It was honestly too much even to think about and after all, it wasn't Yoongi's fault life had turned out that way for them. In the end she decided to give Yoongi a chance, while telling nobody she still viewed Jungkook as her real brother.

Speaking of the latter, she had absolutely no news of him. The police had been searching for him the whole night but they hadn't gotten anything out of that whole search. He didn't contact her, much like the police would have wanted, and his phone was turned off, so they couldn't track down his location. In one side, Yoona was worried something had happened to him and hoped he would contact her so she could know he was okay, but that would mean the police catched him, and in the other side she hoped for him to never contact her so he would be safe. Even  though she missed him, she'd rather have him free somewhere she didn't know rather than having him behind bars.

Stepping foot in university with a smiling Yeji beside her, Yoona realized something  in her had changed, as it was literally the first time ever she didn't look forward to the day. Not even two steps after getting in, she was tackled in a hug by Felix, but she didn't even have the energy to lift her hands and hug him back so she just patted him lightly. 

The guy was dumbfounded, to say the least.

"What's wrong with you? Are you in depression or something?" he asked jokingly, making Yeji chuckle.

"What depression, you idiot?! She just didn't get a good night's sleep last night from excitement and she is tired" Yeji said, patting Yoona's shoulder enthusiastically.

"Excitement for what?" a curious Han popped out of nowhere, startling the trio.

"As I was saying before this idiot gave us a heart attack, Yoona is hella excited. Why? Because today she's moving in with her real biological brother, our professor Min" Yeji grinned while watching the guys' jaws drop. 

"You've got to be kidding" a new voice added behind them, and they didn't even need to turn around to recognize the voice as Shuhua's.

"I'm not. Turns out that bastard Jungkook isn't Yoona's real brother as she was adopted, but Yoongi is. They even did a DNA test" Yeji said. Multiple gasps where heard from the group, now even Soobin and Sunwoo present to hear the latest news. 

"I knew they were somehow related since the first day I saw them"

"They truly look alike"

"It was so obvious"

"Congrats Yoona"

"Good luck with the new chapter you have just started"

The group continued to talk about Yoona and Yoongi, but the blonde girl who was the center of attention wasn't even listening to the conversation at all. From the corner of his eyes Felix noticed that Yoona wasn't as lively as she was and definitely not as lively somebody would be after something like that had happened in their life, which worried him. The more he looked at her, the more he realized that something was definitely wrong with her spirits, and it flabbergasted him as to why the heck not even her bestfriend hadn't noticed that.

Slightly making eye contact with Han, he realized that actually he had noticed too. Then the latter signaled him to take Yoona away from there, to which Felix replied with a nod.

"Yoona, can you come for a little bit? I've got something to talk about" Felix mumbled, suddenly attracting Yeji's attention which until then had been going on and on about how good of a decision she had made by breaking up with Jungkook.

"Is there anything the matter?" Yeji asked, brow raised suspiciously.

"It's about an assignment we have in pairs for our rap class" Felix grinned, dragging her away, while Han signaled the other guys who took rap classes with them to shut up and not expose his lie.

"Yoona, what is going on?" Felix queried once they were far away from the group, a look of concern on his face.

"Nothing..." she mumbled half heartedly, not even raising her head to look at him in the eye.

"Yeji says you're happy now that you're moving in with Yoongi and left Jungkook behind, but to me it doesn't feel like that" he said, squinting his eyes at her suspiciously. Yoona was quick to clasp her hand over his mouth as she looked around frantically, scared that somebody who knew them might have heard that. Then she dragged him to a hall in an abandoned part of the campus.

"Why did you bring me here? Did I uncover some kind of enormously big secret and now you're gonna kill me?" the freckled boy jokingly asked.

"I'm not in the mood to joke right now, Lix, as you can see. I brought you here just to ask you not to say that so openly around, someone could hear us and then tell that to Yeji or Yoongi. I don't want to upset them" Yoona said, fiddling with her fingers.

"But is it true or not?" he said, a serious look on his face, and the way Yoona looked down after he asked that was more than enough of an answer for him.

"You don't want to upset them, I understand that. But what about you? What about what you want and your feelings? Don't you have the right to live your life however you want, not tied up to your toxic bestfriend and the biological brother whom you're not ready to accept for what he is?" Felix growled in frustration.

"Lix, I'm okay seriously, don't worry about me. I'll be okay. Yeji is not that toxic, she's just behaving like this because she was hurt too much and I'll accept Yoongi with time, at least I'll try to" Yoona said, lifting her head to look at him and smiled, even though it didn't reach her eyes.

"And what about Jungkook?"

Silence.

"Lix, we need to go or we'll be late for class"

Felix smiled, knowing way too well that she was changing the topic but decided to not point it out. Forcing answers out of her wasn't something he wanted to do, he was in no position to do so at all.

"Let's go, and don't worry, I'll take care of the guys so they don't actually tell Yeji we do not have a pair assignment for our rap class"

"Thanks buddy"

"You're welcome"