Chapter 19

Yoona and Yeji chatted together in a low tone, while their dance professor was evaluating everyone's dancing in a test. Yoona was excused from it, while Yeji was the first to take it, so they were both free.

"So, what type of boyfriend is my brother?" Yoona chirped, curious eyes looking at Yeji expectantly while the latter thought about the answer.

"The overprotective type. Whenever we are out, he's always beside me and whenever a guy looks at me, Kook is always making it obvious we are together, and a few times he almost got into a fight because of his overprotective attitude. He's also a bit jealous, like whenever I talk to the guys here at uni, he always sulks about it and I have to explain to him for hours that I don't see any other guy with the same eye I see him" Yeji said, and then a wide grin formed on her face.

"But I like it that way, because if he becomes so jealous and worried about me, than it means that he also loves me a lot, just like I do" the girl said, grinning wide as her eyes were twinkling.

"Ahem"

Both the girls stopped talking and turned behind, being greeted by Jimin who had his hands in his hips as he was giving them a disappointed look.

"Your friends are giving their all just so they could pass this class while you two, who are the top students and already have the best grade, don't care at all about your friends. Save your boyfie chit chat for later and help your friends now" he grumbled, brows furrowed and arms crossed as he walked away, clearly in a bad mood.

"I'd have said that he's in his period, but nevermind he's a guy" Yeji said, before they both burst in laughter.

"Where did we leave it? Oh right, you told me how jealous of a boyfriend my brother is. Well, it's okay if you enjoy his jealousy, but what if it becomes too much to bear with at some point? You could just be with a guy friend of yours and suddenly Jungkook comes and takes you away without saying anything. Wouldn't you mind it? I know he hasn't done that until now, but a jealous and overprotective boyfriend is also the possessive type, and he will hate even the fact of you breathing near a guy. Will you be okay with that?" Yoona asked, a questioning look on her face.

It was her brother she was talking about, but Yoona felt the need to not beat around the bush and say it out loud. Just because he was her brother it didn't mean she'd overlook things, especially when it involved her best friend as well. She was a bit worried when she heard how overprotective Jungkook could be as a boyfriend, because he was that type of brother too. He hated it when Yoona hung out with guys, and she knew how much he hated Hyunjin even before she started dating him. Just because he was a boy and was seen as a threat from Jungkook. She loved her brother a lot, but sometimes it just became too much to bear with.

She clearly remembered the day she had seriously spoken to Jungkook about it. That day they had had their biggest argument yet, but at the end of the day they ended up understanding each other and Jungkook tried not to show his overprotectiveness as much as he used to.

"Well, if it goes until that point, I'll just try to talk it out with him, every misunderstanding in a couple should be solved out by talking. If we don't go anywhere, I'll just break up with him. I know I've crushed on him, heck, loved him for a long time, but I love myself too. I value myself and my happiness a lot and I wouldn't allow myself to stay trapped in a relationship where I'm not happy or free to do what I want. But of course I don't think that would ever happen" Yeji said with a smile, making Yoona smile as well.

Yoona now felt at ease, knowing for sure that she didn't have to worry too much about them both.

"What did I tell you to do, girls?" they heard Jimin growl from their back, and immediately they knew they were in trouble.

"We'll go now" Yoona and Yeji said in the same time, not daring to look back at their angry assistant dance professor as they ran to help the other students who were having trouble with the test.

*time skip

Jungkook got out of his class earlier and rushed to the gym, knowing that his sister and his girlfriend had dance classes, wanting to surprise them. Just as he was at the door, someone from inside opened it and without looking, bumped at him, leaving no time for Jungkook to react as the both of them ended falling on the floor.

Jungkook looked up while patting his sore bottom, to be met with Jimin's face, which was decorated by a scowl.

"Watch where you're going and don't stand in front of a closed door just like that" he grumbled, walking away without even helping Jungkook up.

What the heck is wrong with this dude?

As all the students rushed out of the gym, Jungkook waited patiently in the side for the two girls he was waiting for to come out. Yoona was the first one to notice him and ran to hug him quickly, saying that she had to go somewhere real quick before leaving. Meanwhile, Yeji and him shared a long hug, soft smiles decorating their faces while a few students which happened to be around made the 'uwu' face at the adorable couple.

Yoona burst into Yoongi's office without knocking, and found him seated on his table as he looked through a notebook resting in his hand.

"I can't even get a minute of resting after getting out of class without you bursting in my office like you don't know what the heck knocking means" Yoongi grumbled, rolling his eyes as Yoona didn't pay attention to what he said and just sat in front of him.

"Just wanted to tell you I don't have any free classes today and tomorrow as well" Yoona said with a pout.

"I'm not free to as well, but tomorrow for the first two classes I'm free. What classes do you have?" Yoongi said.

"Painting classes with Mr. Choi" Yoona responded.

"And I don't have any important assignment to hand in or an important topic for tomorrow, can you pleaseeeee ask him for permission?" Yoona pleaded, giving Yoongi her puppy eyes.

"Asking me to help you ditch class, huh?" Yoongi chuckled, shaking his head in disapproval.

"Will you help me or not" Yoona said dryly, raising one eyebrow at Yoongi.

"Fine, only this once, but this is the first and last time you make me do this" the man grumbled, scrunching his nose angrily, which somehow made him cuter.

"We'll see about that" Yoona grinned, and than she got up. As she was making her way out of the office, a picture in a shelf caught her attention.

"Yoongi with blonde hair? What a sight to see" she said aloud, picking up the picture and scanning it with her eyes. It was clearly taken at least three years ago as the man in the picture looked definitely younger than the professor in front of her.

This is definitely from his time as a student...

But most importantly...

He's like the boy version of me, like it's starting to become creepy how much we look alike...

Yoona put the picture back to the place she took it from, deciding not to voice her thoughts aloud as it would only make the situation awkward.

"You should consider dyeing your hair again, it would suit you" she said, winking as she went out, making Yoongi chuckle.

Than, he got up and left his office ready to go to his next class.

On the other side, Jungkook was running, as he was going to be late for his next class and continuously bumped into students as he tried to make his way to his class.

The two collided with each other, and the both of them fell on the floor.

Jungkook immediately rushed to get up after noticing to whom he had bumped into and helped Yoongi up, while the latter didn't look so happy to kiss the floor.

"I'm so so sorry Mr. Min, I was running because I'm getting late for class" Jungkook said while bowing 90° at him.

"Well, you shouldn't even be running late for class" Yoongi grumbled, going away after bumping his shoulder harshly at Jungkook's, clearly in a bad mood.

The second shortie to bump into me angrily today...

What the heck is going on?