"I told you," Jack shook his head, "it was a one time deal. I win your trophy and you get a little visit from the wedgie wizard."

The principle looked over a Jerry, who had a smug look on his face, and sighed. "I guess a deal's a deal."

"Just go with it," Jerry said, taking out a bottle of baby powder and pouring some on his hands. He gave the bottle to Kim and rubbed his hands together before clapping them together making a cloud form. "Woo!"

Jerry went behind him and proceeded to get him the wedgie of his life.

"Is that all you got, punk?" the principle asked in a high-pitched voice. He walked away leaving all the student laughing at his underwear that was halfway up his back.

As the bell rang, Jack turned to his friends starting to walk with them to class, leaving Ivy and Milton behind.

"Ivy, Milton, you guys coming?" Jack turned, noticing they weren't following.

"We'll catch up with you guys in a minute," Ivy nodded, making the group walk away, leaving them alone.

"I just wanted to say, good job with the spelling bee," Ivy turned to a disappointed Milton. "And I'm proud of you."

Milton smiled, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "Thanks," he said, hugging her. "It's nice to know that you'll always be here."

Ivy nodded. "Always. You ready to go to class?"

"Yeah, I just need to do something first."

"Okay," Ivy gave him one last smile before turning to leave. She still couldn't help but feel saddened for Milton. She hated how one of closest friends is feeling the way she felt for years. She knew she needed to do something for him, she just didn't know what quite yet.

"You okay?" Jack's voice snapped her out of her thoughts as she rounded the corner of the hallway. She looked up at him to see him leaning up against the wall all alone.

"Where is everyone?" Ivy asked, finding it weird he was alone.

"They went into class. I just thought I'd wait for you guys to show up," Jack nodded his head toward the classroom before straightening his posture. "So, back to my first question, are you okay? You look a little upset."

"Oh, yeah," she waved him off. "I'm just a little worried about Milton."

Jack eyebrows scrunched together. "Is he okay?"

"Yeah, just a little upset with the lack of reaction from his friends for winning the spelling bee," Ivy explained.

"Oh," Jack nodded, but didn't look that interested in it. "That's cool."

"It's actually really cool," Ivy felt anger bubble in her chest. Though she wasn't sure if it was because of Jack, or if it was something she would have to talk to her therapist about. "And he should get as much of the spotlight as you right now."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jack asked, insulted.

"It means that Milton is living in your shadow when his achievements should be celebrated just as much as yours. People should appreciate him just as much as they appreciate you," Ivy raised her voice while feeling tears start prick her eyes. It confirmed that she needed to talk to her therapist about this. "He doesn't deserve being ignored."

Jack watched her, speechless. He didn't know what was happening and he didn't know what to say. Finally he came up with something. "I'm sorry."

Ivy forced out a laugh, blinking the tears away. "It's not your fault, you didn't know. I just hate seeing Milton in that situation. I would hate seeing any of my friends in that situation."