Chapter 19

Stinger and Starscream are sitting next to each other in the field chatting about what all has changed in life. "So wait, the seekers have groups now? Like a pack?" Stinger askes with a smirk.
"Yes, as an example me, thundercracker, skywarp and slipstream are in a group," Starscream says with a smile.
"Wow that is really cool, wish we had that in my day."
"Remind me again what time era are you from? "
"I am from the golden era."
"That must make you very old then."
"Don't remind me."

"So tell me Stinger, do all seekers look as wild as you?" Starscream asks, causing Stinger to grow silent. "Did I say something wrong?"
"... well to answer your first question no... seekers do not look like this back then... I got infected by one of the autbot's experiments," Stinger says with a deep sigh.
"Are they seriously still doing the "best soldier" experiment stuff damn i thought they would have given that up years ago."
"So wait, they have been doing experiments on a bunch of bots for years!"
"Sadly yes most have been from our side but Shockwave have been able to fix the majority of them, I am assuming that you wanna look like your old self too."
"Your guess is correct."

"Well since the autobots most likely wouldn't want the slayer of Grimlock on their side, why not come to the Decepticon base where we can get you fixed up," Starscream says, holding out his servo.
"Oh yeah and then you're gonna try to attack me while I am stuck in your base," Stinger says, crossing her arms.
"Woman! If I wanted to attack you I would have done it already!" Starscream says, shaking his fist at her.
"You could be too scared to," Stinger says with a smirk.
"I SHOW NO FEAR TO NO ONE!" Stinger begins to laugh at this.
"I am only joking, no need to get in a huff about it."
"so ... are you coming?"

"I don't see why not... plus if you try anything I can just fight you off."