Chapter 11

Outlet paces back and forth in front of Stinger's door his mind racing and wondering what on earth is he gonna say to her. what he does know is that he must take a soft approach one that would not either scare nor aggravate her. each and every time he thinks he has found a way to help he then finds a way for it to go wrong. as he paces He doesn't notice someone walking his way. as he goes to turn to pace some more he lets out a loud gasp as Honeycomb stands right behind him watching him.
"DEAR PRIMUS! you gave me quite the scare," Outlet says placing his servo on his chest.
"... what are you doing?" Honeycomb says crossing her arms.
"I wanna talk to Stinger about something... private," Outlet says.
"and why do you wanna talk to her?" Honeycomb's wings raise up abit.
"I just said it is private."
"what ever."

Honeycomb walked off her wings flicking with agitation. Outlet rolled his optics and goes to continue to pace but decides to knock on the door. he hears a bit of shuffling before the door opens. Stinger peeks out from the cracked open door to see Outlet waiting.
"what are you doing here?" Stinger askes.
"I am worried about you Stinger... i know that the others have not really taken notice but you going through something and i dont want you to go through it alone."
"really you mean it?" Stinger says opening the door more and notices at the end of the hall Honeycomb was spying on them. Stinger shot her a hard glare before going back to talk to outlet.

"of course i mean it Stinger!" Outlet says holding his servo out to her. "you are my friend and friends help each other in there darkest times." Stinger doesn't respond but instead feels tears prick at her optics.  "you can talk to me Stinger no matter how bad you think it is you can talk to me," Outlet says with a warming smile. Stinger's faceplates begin to change from neutral to that of sorrow. She quickly wraps her arms around outlet to hold him tight as the tears fell from her. He held still as she started to sob hard. 

"hey it will be okay there there," Outlet says embracing the hug as he holds her tight. they stood there for what felt like hours. Outlet continued to whisper soft and kind words to her as she continued to cry not caring if the others see her cry. she finally felt as though someone sees her pain and is willing to help heal it. All of her stresses and worries seem to melt away in that moment... she can finally tell someone what she has gone through. Outlet pats her backplates to help sooth her.

"I promise to be here for you no matter what happens."