Chapter 13

Stinger was shaking in her seat when Honeycomb shoots up from her chair and storms over to her. " I am so tired of, oh pity me and feel sorry for me, I have had it!" Honeycomb says as her wings flick in agitation.
"Honeycomb we-" Goldspark tries to speak.
"SHUT UP PRIEST! You think you know pain, You have no idea!"
"Love, stop it!" Deli says running up to Honeycomb.
"Absolutely not! This needs to be said and it needs to be said now! Stinger your acting like some child that has been told no! You are acting like some teenager!"

"You are always hiding in your room and from what I heard you have destroyed for some reason? And now you are acting like we did something to you? You need medical help, oh wait your our fucking doctor!"
"Wait Stinger you destroyed your room?"
"Did we do something to make you hide away?"
"We can find you a doctor if you want one?" they all begin to surround her with questions which begin to stress her out to the point she slowly begins to try and leave. The others began to take notice.

Honeycomb stands in the door way to block her path, "you are not going anywhere!'' The others surround her and continue to question to the point the questions begin to repeat over and over again. They begin to grow more irritated when asking her, Outlet who is watching this with horror he begins to try to pull one of the three away from her to which they ignore her. Stinger felt her fear and stress slowly start to turn into anger and fury. Outlet could only watch as his friend began to get aggravated.

"EVERYONE JUST FUCKING STOP! ALL OF YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Stinger screams loudly causing the room to fall silent. "THIS! THIS IS WHY I AM ALWAYS IN MY ROOM! I TRY TO TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT MY ISSUES AND IT TURNS INTO ME BEING BOMBARDED WITH QUESTIONS OR I GET IGNORED CAUSE SOMEONE ELSE IS MORE IMPORTANT! I HAVE TRIED REACHING OUT BEFORE BUT THE ONLY ONE WHO FINALLY NOTICED WAS OUTLET!" Stinger venting has become fast paced as she can only look to see her friends have shock and guilt. Stinger turns and pushes past Honeycomb and begins to run. She runs through the halls past her broken room, past the entrance of the omen and into the woods.

She didn't stop running.