[ Chapter 10 ]

haemin's pov

while waiting for those three gay idiots, i was checking on hanni by looking at her for every 10 seconds to make sure if she really was okay as she says.

i looked at her adoringly and unconsciously smiled at her cuteness.

after waiting for what felt like eternity, finally these three idiots arrived.

making me relieved, although they arrived bickering.

"okay okay okay, why are you three fighting now?" i asked them, making their ruckus stop.

"well, the great Kim Taehyung here," ryujin paused and judgingly looked at the mentioned man earlier but then continued. "decided to eat the snack that was placed on MY desk without asking."

"well i didnt know!" taehyung argued.

"exactly! because you didnt ask!" ryujin angrily argued back, losing her cool.

"okay, calm down, ryu." i calmly said and pulled her away from taehyung.

"and why is kook also arguing?" i asked, confused.

"he keeps intervening in our arguement!" the two homosexual menaces yelled and looked at jungkook like maniacs.

"its okay, ryu. i'll just buy you even more snacks, okay?" i tried to cheer ryujin up, she just lets out a stressed-like sigh and nodded.

"and jungkook hyung, please dont intervene in their arguement, just try to stop the fight or call me, alright?" i suggested, jungkook hyung  rolled his eyes and hummed in agreement.

"cheer up, i'll treat you guys. where do you guys want to go?" i asked the three of them, i rubbed my thumb on hanni's hand.

"what about the café?" ryujin suggested, recieving a judging look from taehyung.

"come on, we almost go to café's everyday." taehyung talked back, ryujin gave him a side-eyed glare.

"honestly shut the f-" ryujin almost fought with taehyung again,

"okayyy- what about you jungkook hyung? any suggestions?" i interrupted ryujin, dodging an arguement (good job) and asked jungkook hyung instead.

"oh! the amusement park right? we suggested to go there." jungkook hyung reminded, earning a nod from me.

"oh right! i almost forgot. hanhan is minji on the way?" i asked hanni, knowing she might feel left out. i cant let her feel left out, she's my little baby:'D

"yes! she's near here already." hanni answered with a lively tone, making me smile ear-to-ear.

"okay then, lets wait for her." i stated.

after a few minutes or so, minji finally arrived.

"hi guys." minji greeted all of us, as usual, we all greeted back.

"jungkook hyung, you should drive my ferrari portofino today. you, taehyung and minji should take my ferrari. i'll drive my g-wagon." i told jungkook hyung.

"okay then, where is it parked?" jungkook hyung asked.

"at C3, see you three later at the mall then." i answered then bid the three of them goodbye.

"cmon, lets go ryu." i said and carefully interwined my hand with hanni's hand.

"by the way, haemin." ryujin called me from behind.

"hmm?"

"i'll have to go home early later, yeji said she wants to spend time with me." ryujin explained.

"ah yes, why would i say no? you guys are my favorite couple in the school." i replied, hearing ryujin chuckle from behind me and hanni, making the both of us chuckle with her.

to be continued.

a/n
sorry if this chapter is short like hanni, and yes, im back from my long hiatus because my classmate/bsf read this with me.

sorry if there are any typos in this chapter, i havent proofread yet.

dont forget to vote, my lovely readers<3 mwah💗

word count: 592