[ Chapter 7 ]

Haemin's POV

as me and ryujin were just telling teas to each other while drinking our coffees on the way back to school, we arrived at the lockers again, meeting taehyung oppa and jungkook oppa.

" oh, hey. " me and ryujin greeted the two older guys, recieving a greet back from them.

" so i assume, you guys went to the cafe..? " jungkook oppa asks us, noticing the sweets and coffee we were holding, we gave him a nod.

" by the way, where's hanni? " taehyung oppa asked a question too, then looked around seeing no hanni.

" 'don't know, let me text her right now. " i answered then whipped my phone out of my pocket, almost making my phone fall.

good thing, i had fast reflex and catched it before it fell. well actually, if it fell, i could just buy a new one-

enough flex, let me chat hanni now.

( ignore the time and the bad graphics😓)

" she said she'll be here, " i paused then looked away from my phone, " with a friend. "

" ooh~ someone's jelly jelly~ " ryujin teased, but quickly recieved a playful yet painful slap on her shoulder from haemin.

i took a sip of my latte and rolled my eyes, then i tried the cinnamon roll i bought.

" out of topic but, i don't get why people call cinammoroll "cinamonroll", like what the foek. " i ranted, the small space of my mouth full. making my cheeks puff.

ryujin opened her mouth and was about to say something, but got cut off when someone spoke.

" hey hey~ " hanni greeted and put both of her hands on my shoulder, low-key shocking me.

" hey hanni, and... " i paused and looked at hanni's beautiful friend, " minji, kim minji. "

" and minji. " i continued and gave her an eye smile.

" minji? " taehyung oppa asked minji, making all of us except the two of them confused.

" oh! tae oppa! " minji exclaimed and gummy smiled, making me smile without even noticing.

ryujin nodded me and leaned towards my ear, " bro, you're smiling~ ".

i glared at her as she looked away, finding the floor more intresting than my eyes.

" minji's my cousin. " taehyung hyung explained, and ruffled minji's hair, making the latter pout and furrow her eyebrows.

" i'm haemin, by the way. oh haemin. " i introduced myself and offered my hand to minji, she grabbed my hand and shook it.

" nice to finally meet you, i heard a lot about you from hanni. " minji said, hanni let out an awkward laugh.

" oh wait, don't i share a class with you? " i asked her, then squinted my eyes.

" yup, chemistry. " minji answered.

" you probably don't notice me because my seat is behind yours. " minji said.

" oh well, i'm sorry for not noticing you. hehe... " i apologized, minji's eyes widened.

" ah, please don't apologize. " minji said, then i nodded.

" oh by the way hanni, here. " i told hanni and gave her the cream bread and the iced americano i bought from the cafe earlier.

" thank you y/n, but i don't feel like drinking coffee today. " hanni said and just grabbed the cream bread.

" oh, do you want this then, minji? " i asked minji, offering her the iced americano.

" thank you, haemin. " she thanked me and gently grabbed the iced americano, bowing her head and giving me an eye smile.

" anyways, do you guys have any plans after school? if you guys don't i was planning to go to an amusement park. " taehyung oppa asked us all.

" well, i have nothing to do after school. also, haewon and lily unnie will be having a date later so i'll be alone in the house if i don't go. " i answered, getting disgusted by the thought of hearing my sister and her girlfriend make out again.

" same. " ryujin says, enjoying her mocha bread and iced americano.

" i'm free too. " hanni said with her mouth full, her cheeks puffed up. hoe cute.

" i'm available, i'll go with you guys. " minji said, then takes a sip of her iced americano.

" i'll go since you'll go, bub. " jungkook oppa told taehyung hyung.

" EW!!! " me, ryujin, minji and hanni shouts.

" goddamn, chill, you bitter singles! " taehyung oppa exclaimed and covers his ears.

" yOu BiTtEr SiNgLeS, hellooo? it isn't our fault we're disgusted because you two flirt a lot, mostly in front of us, even though you guys know that we're single! " i stated, the other girls agreeing.

" ugh whatever. " the couple scoffed.

[ to be continued ]

• short chapter because this one's rushed, i can't afford one of my readers die😓 jenniekimmylover
• here you go love~ <3 fullofgaynessindeed
• don't forget to vote!