[ Chapter 6 ]

third person

once the two arrived, hanni parked to where they usually parked.

hanni looked at haemin, enjoying how cute the girl looked, after looking at the latter she finally looked away then tapped haemin's cheek.

the latter groaned, then slowly fluttered her eyes open.

" we're here. " hanni told haemin, while the latter rubs her eyes then hums in response.

haemin checks if she has all of her stuff already while hanni gets out of the car. once haemin was finally done, hanni opened the door for haemin.

haemin bows her head as a gesture of "thank you", hanni then gives a small smile then closes the door.

" sooo... here's the car key~ " hanni told haemin after catching up to the latter in the elevator.

" keep it, i'll just take it later. " haemin simply stated, hanni nods.

then again, hanni recieves a call, making haemin curious but she just kept looking everywhere but hanni's eyes.

" hello? " hanni talked to the caller, haemin observes.

" mhm, i'm on the way 'nnie. "

" mkay, bye unnie. " hanni greets the caller goodbye.

"who makes a call that fast? hmm, they must've called each other earlier." haemin thought.

but soon, a notification from haemin's phone took the latter out of her thoughts.

she opened her phone and clicked on the notification.

then the elevator door closes after haemin turns her phone off

the two stands there, standing the awkward silence.

the both of them found the elevator door more intresting than each other's eyes.

but suddenly, the two heard a "ding!" realizing that they arrived to their destination.

the two bid each other goodbye then went to their separate ways.

hanni takes her phone from her pocket then chats minji.