[ Chapter 4 ]

Haemin's POV
After we ate our food, the desserts were getting prepared. We guys just talked, waiting for the dessert and already pay the bill.

" Hanni, are you interested in someone right now? " Jungkook hyung randomly asked Hanni. Making me who was drinking a wine choke on it, making Hanni's face flustered.

" Kookie, why would you ask that question? That was out of the blue. " V hyung said while patting my back trying to help me, trying not to die from choking. I finally stopped choking and cleared my throat.

" Uh, to answer question... Yes, actually. " Hanni said making Jungkook hyung let out an 'ooh' noice or some shit I don't know.

' That was expected, she litteraly is almost the campus crush if my sister wasn't there. ' I said in my mind, nodding at the same time with V hyung.

Soon, the desserts arrived. We all peacfully ate them, I looked at Hanni who just had a chocolate on the side on her lip. I gestured her that there was a something in her lips, she litteraly wiped everything except the spot that had chocolate in it, making me sigh.

I grabbed a tissue and wiped it off, her face seem a little flushed but I shrugged it off.

I heard the hyungs squeal and I felt it in my bones that they were smirking, so I gave them a cold look making them stop. ( Sorry fullofgaynessindeed no eating the chocolate in Hanni's mouth, I'm a hygenic person🤷‍♀ )

Then the waitress came in with the bill, I placed my credit card in my bill which was the bill for what I and Hanni ate.

I felt my phone ringing, so I check my phone and looked at who was calling. It was Haewon unnie.

" Hey guys, my sister is calling give me a second. " I told them and they nodded, I walked away from the table and answered the call.

You
Haewon

" Hey unnie, is there anything you need? "

" Are you doing something important? "

" No, we're just waiting for our credit cards. "

" Can you pick me up? There's no cabs and I didn't bring a car with me. I walked Lily to her house so... "

" Sure can unnie, just wait for me okay? "

" Yup. "

I hung up and walked back to the table, the waitress showed up and gave our credit cards.

" Hey hyungs, see you tommorow. Haewon unnie needs me to pick her up and I still need to drop of Hanni at her house. " I said

" See you guys tommorow~ " V hyung greeted us and hugged us

" It was a nice dinner, see you. " Jungkook hyung greeted and gave the both of us a high five.

We all bowed then parted our ways, I opened the door for Hanni then once she went inside I closed the door. I went in the driver's seat and started the engine.

I drove to Hanni's house, I parked in front of her house.

" See you at school Hanhan! " I greeted her as she waved and went in her house, I honked then drove to Lily's house.

Once I arrived I parked in front of Lily's house then got out of the car, not forgetting to lock it of course.

I knocked on the door, the door opened by Haewon who had a smile on her face.

" Hey unnie- " I said but got cut off by Haewon unnie's index finger that was now in my lips.

" Shhhh, Lily is asleep. " Haewon unnie said, she motioned for me to go inside so I took off my shoes then went inside Lily's house.

I sat at one of the seat in the kitchen, clearly waiting for Haewon unnie who was getting her stuff.

Soon, she finally got all of her stuff and went downstairs. I saw her carrying a lot of things, so I opened the door for her and once she went out of Lily's house and I went after her.

After we both went in of my car and drove back to our house, I parked in the garage basement and went back inside the house greeted by a kitten, which is MY kitten.

Her name is Vyre, I adopted her when Hanni and I met, she actually just came from Sullyoon which is the friend of my sister's girlfriend. I met Sullyoon before I met Lily, she said she wanted to take care of my cat so I just said yes.

I carried Vyre then brought her to my room, I then went into the bathroom and took a warm bath.

After that, I went outside of my bathroom seeing Vyre peacefully sleeping in my bed. I immediately get my phone that was in my desk and I took a picture of Vyre.

I slightly chuckled while looking at the picture, I was about to tuck Vyre in her little blanket that I bought not until I recieved a message.

From: Hanhan🐣
Did you arrive at your house safely?

To: Hanhan🐣
Yeah, and look I took a picture of Vyre sleeping.

To: Hanhan🐣Yeah, and look I took a picture of Vyre sleeping

From: Hanhan🐣
Oh my- she's so cute T-T

To: Hanhan🐣
Vyre may be cute, but not as cute as you<3

From: Hanhan🐣
You really are just like your father, you randomly say weird things.

To: Hanhan🐣
Whatever, I'm sleeping with Vyre now. Goodnight.

I chatted Hanni and finally put my phone back to my desk, after that I closed my lamp and tucked myself in, laying with Vyre beside me.

[ To be continued... ]

Here you go fullofgaynessindeed here is tour request, enjoy reading.😪