« y/n! It's time. »

After putting on the robe, y/n and Wes go to the hospital.Wes will hide to be sure that y/n does her job.

Great. She really has no choice. While going to the hospital, she tries to think of a way to make Tara know she's being forced. They don't have a safe word or anything.

After going into the hospital by the back door, Wes gives y/n a little summary.

« so you know what to do? » Wes asks « what am I saying, your probably to dumb to remember a single thing-»

« Wes shut the fuck up. I know what to do. »

The plan for y/n was that she would attack her girlfriend, then put herself in a position where Tara can take of her mask and see her. For the rest, she would really have to go with the flow. Anything could happen. She could get hurt, betrayed or even killed.

Y/n's head is hurting. Shes thinking about every single person that will feel betrayed and hurt once she gets to prison. Her poor parents. Mindy and Chad. All of her friends and family.

« y/n! It's time. » Wes says.

Shit

As y/n gets to the private floor tara is on, she's just praying and hoping. She dosnt even know what she's asking for. That's when she remembers. Her and Tara had developed a silly little system to get out of inconfortable situation. Placing in a phrase the word olive. It may be a shot in the dark but she had to try.

Y/n makes something fall to make Tara come out of her room.

The time is flying by. Y/n feels so bad to attack her with almost nothing to defend herself. If it takes her like 2 minutes get out of bed, she's not in shape enough to get attacked.

Tara is now in the hallway. Struggling to move forward because of her hand. It's time. Y/n gets out of her hiding place and places herself in front of Tara. She breaks down crying.

« NO. NO NOT AGAIN » she says crying with a trembling voice.

The guilt y/n feels in her whole body. This was her girlfriend. The women she loves. As she tries to get closer to her Tara yells

« COPS! COPS »

What? Cops? AMBER DIDNT TELL HER FOR COPS.

As y/n is thinking that, she realizes that she didn't see cops. And they did see cops car going in the opposite direction from the hospital.
Thank god

Wait no, if they weren't here, than probably amber made a diversion. So that means... FUCK

she killed somebody else.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Y/n has a moment of weakness. She feels her world caving in. She was traumatizing her girlfriend at the same time one of her friends got killed.

Her thoughts gets interrupted when a gun shot. She instantly get down. She can see in Tara's eyes faith.

Y/n turns her head and can see Dewey, Sam and Richie. Sam starts yelling at ghostface, « YOU FUCKING BITCH GET AWAY FROM HER »

Fuck. Nothing was planned and y/n didn't wanna hurt anyone. She starts going in a other hallway, thinking no one would follow her but Sam did. She starts yelling at ghostface but no reaction from y/n. She's running to leave. Sam jumps on ghostface. They both fall on their stomach. Sam gets up and turns ghostface on her back.

She takes of her mask.

SHIT SHIT THAT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.

Sam recognize y/n. Her eyes gets wilder and she let out a little yell of shock.

Y/n puts her mask back on and pushes Sam with her feet and runs away.

As she gets out of the building by the back door, she breaks down crying.

Tara would never love her again if she tought y/n was doing this for fun.

Amber was preparing her party. And she was gonna cover Wes's alibi by saying he was with her. No one was there to save her. Plus, one of her friends was dead. Sam was gonna tell Tara it was her and they where both gonna call the police.

It was over.

It's 6pm, the party starts soon. Y/n decided she was gonna go. If she was gonna go to prison she may as well see her friends before. The act 3 was gonna be soon. Amber was gonna reveal herself and tell everyone her partner was Y/n. And Wes would get away with it. And even if y/n snitches him, who would belive that the sheriff's son was a killer.

SORRY FOR THE LIKE 2 WEEKS OF WAITINGGGG

HOPING THIS IS GOOD 🙏

DONT HESITATE DROPING IDEAS IN THE COMMENTS