« Who wants to spin the bottle first? »

I know I said this was gonna be a chapter abt Wes and y/n but change of plans it's gonna be abt Amber, Tara and Y/n.
(A few months before the attack)

The whole gang is at Mindy and Chad's place. They are gonna put on a movie. Y/n sits down while talking to Mindy. Expecting Tara to come sit next to her. She dosnt. Amber does. Y/n dosnt rlly want to sit next to her by fear that she may make a move. Tara is infront of the both of them. She gives Y/n a dirty look. What? She clearly just saw Amber sitting next to her why was she putting the blame on her. To get revenge, Tara sits next to Wes.
Fuck.

In the middle of the movie, while Mindy and Chad are arguing who's gonna go make more popcorn, Tara puts her hand on Wes's leg. What the fuck. Since when is she so jalouse? She keeps giving y/n dirty looks. Amber sees her anger. So, she proceeds to take y/n hand, to make Tara even more jalouse. Shit. Tara sees, then grabs the remote of the tv, puts pause on the movie, takes the Cooke bottle and tells « WHO WANTS TO PLAY THE BOTTLE »

No. What the fuck, she just step over the line. The bottle? Really? A game where you kiss other people? Everyone yells yes. Fuck fuck fuck. The Tara Y/n stared going out with is not the same girl who just asked that.

« Who wants to spin the bottle first? » Chad asks.

« I'll go first » Tara says.

She spins the bottle. It ends on Liv. That's okay. Liv is no menace to Tara and y/n's relationship.

They kiss. Not too passionate or anything. It's okay.
Liv says « I'm out I'm sorry, my mom just texted me i have to go. »

She gets up but before crossing the door, Tara asks, « who's next? Who are you giving your spin to? »

Liv answers y/n. FUCKKKK.

« Okay ahahah » y/n says. Hopping and praying she dosent has to kiss Amber.

She spins the bottle. Its pointing Chad. THANK THE LORD OMG. wait. What was that? Y/n asks herself.

She turns her head to see everyone looking at amber confused. That's when y/n realises the wisper she just heard was Amber saying « fuck ». Fuck, she didn't get to kiss y/n. WHAT THE FUCK

Before she even gets the time to react Tara grabs her wrist. Amber wrist. She hits her. A good slap. Ouch. Then, she takes y/n's arm and pulls her in the other room.

« WHAT THE FUCK Y/N »

« Wdym what the fuck? Your the one getting jalouse, your the one putting your hand on Wes's leg, your the one who wanted to play this game, your the-»

« YOUR THE ONE WHO'S FUCKING BLIND. »

Y/n leave the room,like nothing just happened,goes back to the game, kisses Chad. I mean, she didn't play her turn didn't she?But it wasn't any kiss. It was the most passionate kiss. And she made sure Tara saw. Because she was being the bitch about this. She stared it all and slapped y/n's best friend.

She kisses him and when she stops, Tara is red. Mad red. She takes her coat violently and leaves. She closes the door so hard the whole house shakes.

Evryone is too stunned to speak. Chad dosnt look too mad about that kiss, and I mean, y/n wasn't ether. Both for different reasons.

Y/n grabs her cellphone. People are expecting that y/n is texting Tara but she's not. She's texting Liv and explaining why she kissed her man like that.

She then calmly sits down and says « Anyways, who wants to get drunk 🤗 »

Everyone looks sorry for y/n. They started to talk about other things when y/n realises. Wes left. He fucking left. With Tara.

NO FUCKING WAY. that bitch was gonna pay.

THIS CHAPTER IS SO GOOFY IM SORRY AHAH

SHOULD THE NEXT CHAPITER BE IN THE PAST (What happends right after that) OR AFTER THE ATTACK?

TYSM FOR THE 1.4K READS BTWWW
AND I JUST HIT 20K ON TIKTOK AHHHHH