«its all part of the plan»

‼️I'll be skipping the whole scene at the twins house where they set up the suspects and the rules‼️‼️(to get to the action faster since it happens exactly like in the movie)

Y/n is getting house of the twins house. She's the last one leaving because she helped clean up the snacks. On her bike, on her way home, she recives a notification. Y/n stops on the side of the road to check. It's a text from Amber.

"Y/N!! COME AT MY HOUSE! IK WHO GHOSTFACE IS!"

Holly shit.

"I'm coming right now!" Y/n replies

She gets back in her bike and switches direction. After a few minutes biking, y/n realises. If she didn't text it in the group chat, that ment they knew the killer. It's wierd thinking one of your friend may is a serial killer. « Nah that's impossible » She told herself. « They are all wrong. Its someone they know but not one of her friends. None of her friends would be able to do that. » y/n was trying to convince her self. Really hard. Anyways, none of her friends except for Mindy and Chad saw stab and there was no way it could be them.

Before ringing the doorbell at ambers house, she received a text. From amber.

« No need to knock the door is unlocked just come in I'm in my room »

Why would she have her doors unlocked when a serial killer was directly attacking the people she loves? What ever. Y/n enters the house while texting amber that she's there. At the Mid sentence of her text, y/n sees a dark figure In front of her. She looks up from her phone to see him. Ghostface. Standing there. In amber's house.

« Fuck me » y/n whispers.

As she tries to make two steps back to get out of the house she realises a second ghostface is behind her and was hiding behind the door she just walked in.

« What do you want from me? Where's amber? » y/n asked

« Oh, don't worry! She's safe » the first ghost face said. « Don't worry. Babe. »

SHITTT . Babe? The only person who ever called her that was amber. Could that mean...?

«Am- Amber? »

« Oh come one! » she says taking off the mask. « I knew she would guess it easily ! » Amber shouted to the second ghost face behind her.

« Wha- what do you want from me I don't- I don't understand what's happening. » y/n replied. « I- I thought you liked me? »

« OH PLEASE! DONT BE STUPID Y/N! » she yelled « ITS ALL PART OF THE PLAN! »

Fuck. Me.  That's when everything clicked. The day the played spin the bottle. Amber is the one who brought the coke bottle. She's the one who talked about this game in the gc the day before. Probably knowing Tara would think about playing this when she got jalous. Because she's the one who sat next to y/n first and she's the one who stared making Tara jalouse. It was all her plan. All. Along.

« But- but why? » y/n asks

« So that Wes can gets is girl! »

Y/n dosent even has the time to process what's happening when the second ghostface takes of his mask.

« Wes? »

How can her best friend and her childhood friend turn out to be serial killers?

« Hey y/n »

« I- I thought you 2 hated eachother? »

« Well we did. Until we realized we have similar interest » Amber started « I quickly saw that he liked you and I had the idea. »

« Wait what? Your killing to have Tara? » y/n asked Wes

« Well technically I'm not the one killing. Plus, it's a good way to make Tara hate you »

« What? What are you saying » y/n wondered

« Why do you think we are revealing ourselves right now to you? Your part of the plan! » Amber says

« I dont- what? »

« Come on! It's easy to guess! You'll be dressed up as ghostface, attack Tara at the hospital and make her see it's you! To make your girl hate you! » amber yells

« Or should I say my girl » Wes asked pulling out his cellphone. A picture of him and Tara kissing. In Tara's room. And those clothes- they are the ones they where wearing at spin the bottle. They kissed after they left together. Before Tara apologized. And... OH SHIT! The thing y/n saw moving in the bushes when she went at Tara's house to apologize, it wasn't a squirrel. It was amber getting out of the bushes after taking a picture of them kissing. It was all planed. All the fights between Tara and y/n.

« You dumb fuckin-» y/n stared saying

« Think before speaking because we are the ones with knives here » Wes replied

This bitch

« What are my options? Attacking my girlfriend and having her loosing all her love and faith in me or..? »

« We kill you » they both answer.

Oh

« Then I guess the choice is clear. Hand me the robe and the knife. » y/n says, with no emotion in her voice.

____________________________________

LONG ASS CHAPTER BUT THING ARE GETTING REALLLLL

let me know if you like this and everything

Idk if I'm gonna be posting the next chapter tomorrow bc I live in Quebec and there a goofy ass freezing rain everywhere and we have no power.