"FUCK YOU WES"

Y/n jumps on her bike and starts going at Tara's. To stop this bitch Wes from doing something with her, but also, to see if maybe, she'll apologize. The whole gang told her not to go, because, everyone knows y/n has MAJOR anger issues and that, is she sees Wes, it's not gonna take a good turn.

Once she arrived, she throws her bike on the grass and as she goes to the door, she see Wes's car leaving the parking. Y/n lifts her arm and her middle finger. She yells "FUCK YOU WES". She knows he saw her cause she can see trough the windshield his little proud smile. Omfg she hates him. As she walks in, she tells herself, that its a good thing he left because deep down, she knew her friends where right. Y/n would have beat him up. She really would have.

When she enters Tara's bedroom, she throws herself in y/n arms.

"Y/n im so sorry. I'm so so so sorry. I love you so much. I'm so sorry"

Her guilt was true. Real. She could see it in Tara's eyes. She could also see she was on the verge of tears. Which was kinda wierd because she never, ever cries. But I mean, I guess she felt guilty at this point. As they sit on her bed to talk, something in the bushes outside caught her attention.

"What? What is it" Tara asks.

"Nothing, must have been a squirrel" y/n replied.

"Y/n, listen, I'm sorry. I know I overreacted and i know I'm a shitty girlfriend but-"

"Don't say that, your not a shitty girlfriend. You felt your relationship was in danger because of amber but-"

"I shouldn't have slapped her. I know. I'm sorry. I'm also sorry for the Wes thing."Y/n could tell she truly felt bad.

"It okay." It's not. Y/n tought.

"So we're okay?" Tara asks

"Yeah, we are luv"

Tara looked still guilty. Even after she apologized. It's wierd because she never shows "weakness". But whatever,y/n tought. They where both in the wrong today.

Well, not really, because technically, y/n did nothing wrong. But, she knew that Tara wouldn't take the blame for the whole fight and, y/n really didn't want to have a other fight with her girlfriend.

At the time, y/n didn't knew how much other fights where gonna be next because of amber and Wes.

TYSM FOR THE 2K READS OMG ILYYYY.

Next chapter is gonna be in the present so when Tara is in the hospital.