« She said it was someone im a fucking ghostface mask... »

*present*

Y/n goes on the call app as fast as she can, dials Wes's number and calls him. The phone dosnt even started to ring her answers,

« Y/N WHAT THE FUCK, WE'VE CALLED YOU LIKE A HUNDRED TIMES. »

« wes i- i- what- canyouexplainehathappened? »y/n was struggling to talk, too much question was coming to her mouth too fast and her confusion made her even harder to understand.

« I have no idea what the fuck you just said. Listen, I know you hate me and all, because your literally delusional but you have to listen to me. Tara has been stabbed, you have to come to the hospital we are in room 235 »

Even if Wes literally just treated her of a delusional freak, she was too shaken up to say anything. The only thing on her mind was her girlfriend.

« Wes, do you know who did this? »

« She said it was someone im a fucking ghostface mask... »

oh.
OH SHIT.
Y/n head starts to hurt. She's thinking too much too fast. All the memories with y/n comes back to her mind. The last conversation she had with her. A fight. Of course.

In that moment, she regrets every single time she dared to think Tara was a bad girlfriend. She really did. And, Wes just hung up without telling her anything, she doesn't even know if she's okay. I mean probably. I hope so.

It's 5:23 am and y/n is getting in her mom's car. After putting on the first pants and first coat she saw. She doesn't even really know how to drive. All she knows is, she has to get to that damn hospital. And fast. She's shaking. Hopefully the police aren't gonna be crossing her way and asking her her permit, cause she dosnt have any.

On her way, she remembers, the last thing she said to Tara last night, before the attack, was « Whatever, do you even care about me? Cause from what it seems like, Wes takes a wayyyyy bigger place in your heart, am I right? Tara. » She called her Tara. TARA. she never calls her that. Ever. Only if she wants to hurt her. Witch she did, in that moment. Y/n is so concentrated in her deep tought she doesn't even realise the phone is ringing. Looking at the auto billboard, she sees the caller ID. " MINDY"

She answers.

« Y/N! WES SAID YOUR ON YOUR WAY? ARE YOU HERE SOON? ARE YOU OKAY? »

« I um... would not say I'm okay no. Are you at the hospital? »

« Yes. Of course »

« How... how is she? »

« Um... I mean... »

« MINDY JUST SAY IT OMG » it was the first time y/n yelled at Mindy.

« She's stable. She's been stabbed 7 times »

7 TIMES.
7 TIMES?
S-E-V-E-N   TIMES?

« Oh » is the only thing that came out of her mouth.

« She still looks beautiful tho » Mindy said, with a unsure voice.

« I'm 4 minutes away, is she awake? »

« No. She's in a coma... »

TYSM FOR THE 100 READSSSS ILY ALL SM!

SO FOR THE NEXT CAPTER IDK IF I SHOULD DO A CHAPTER IN THE PAST ABT ETHER:

Wes and y/n friend ship when they where younger
Tara and Y/n meeting
Tara and Amber moments that made Tara jalous

Or just the next part at the hospital. Tell me in the comments!