TYLER X F. READER

Start from the beginning

So, All She Did Was Get Busy With Her Work And Study To Forget About Him. It's Worked But Every Night She Miss Him And It's Getting Annoying.

!Knock! !Knock!

A Knock On The Door Pull Her Out Of Her Mind. Y/n Stood Up And Make Her Way Towards The Door With A Confused Face.

She Wasn't Expecting Anyone Also On A Weather Like This, Who's Here To Meet Her? She Didn't Even Ordered Anything.

Y/n Quickly Get The Answer As She Open The Door In One Go.

As Soon As She Notice Who's The Person. She Frowned In Confusion And Displeased But Mostly Sadness.

“What Are You Doing Here? At This Time?” Y/n Asked Not Very Nicely.

“H-hi! Ah... Sorry For YK, Coming So Late At Night” Tyler Awkwardly Greeted, Looking Everywhere Except The H/c Girl.

Y/n Didn't Respond, She Just Stood There With A Firm Expression And Wait For Him To Explain.

“Umm, You Didn't Show Up For 4days So Uh, I Thought You're Sick Or Something. It's Took Me Long Enough To Find Your actual Address. I-i Was Just Worried” Tyler Explained.

“Why Are You Here For? I Want The Real Reason” Y/n Asked Again But This Time A Little Harshly. Tyler Behaving Like, He Didn't Know Why She Didn't Show Up. It's Kind Of Annoying But Y/n Can't Deny That A Part Of Her Is Happy That He's Worried For Her Enough To Look For Her (And She Hate It)

Tyler's Smiled Dropped And He look Down On His Shoes, Not Knowing What To Say. Y/n Silently Watched Him But Frowned As Tyler let Out A Loud Sneezed.

“Come Inside, You're Soaking Wet And It's Cold Outside” Y/n Sighed, Open The Door For Tyler To Enter Who Happily Follow After Her And Close The Door Behind Him.

Y/n Give Him A Warm And fresh Towel To Dry His Hair And Used A Hair Dryer To Dry His Clothes. Unknown To Her, The Whole Time Tyler Just Watched Her With A Very Dark Eyes.

“Here, It's Done. Let Me Give You Some Hot Chocolate And After That Leave” With That Y/n Walk Away.

Not Even 5min, Y/n Come Back And Hand Tyler His Hot Chocolate. Tyler Take It And Thanked Her Before Drink It While Y/n Watched Him.

“You Can Go Now, Take My Umbrella With Ya” As Soon As Y/n said it, She Turned To Walk Towards The Door But Suddenly, In a Blink Of Her Eyes She Found Herself Laying On The Couch And.... Tyler Hover Above Her.

“T-tyler???” Y/n Gasped In Shock And Try To Push Him Away But Tyler Didn't Move.

“Why You Didn't Come To Meet Me?” Tyler Whispered Into Her Ear And Nudged His Nose Against It. His Tone Completely Changed From Shy To Dark.

“What Are yo–”

“I Missed You So Much” Y/n Flinched When She Felt Wet Kiss, Back Of Her Ear.

“I Missed Your Smile, Your Bright Beautiful E/c Eye's And The Way You Stare At Me While I Do My Works” Tyler Continue To Speak, Trailed Kisses All The Way Down Her Ear To Her Neck.

“T-tyler Y-you..” Y/n Can't Speak. She Always Thought Tyler Is Shy, Cute, Kind Boy But This.... This Is Not How She Imagine Tyler To Be. It's Completely Opposite Of Her Thought.

“Didn't Expect Me To Be Like This, Do You? But, This Is What I'm. This Is Me, The Real Tyler galpin”

“Not Your Shy And Sweet Barista. I'm Dangerous And Very Possesive, A Monster That No One Excepted”

“I'm The Darkness Y/n And You... *Dark Chuckle* You're My Only Ray Of light Which I Want To Devour, Completely” Tyler Admitted With His Dark Voice As A Shiver Runs Through Her Body.

“T-tyler”

“Yes, My Little Kitty” Tyler Cooed And Kissed Y/n's Cheeks Before Stare Down At Her With His Dark Possesive Eye's.

Y/n Gulped In Fear But Inside She's Turned On. This Side Of Tyler Is Much More Interesting But Again, She Like Every Side Of Him.

“You Have A Girlfriend And You're Trying To Get Me Sleep With You? How Manly If You” Y/n Scoffed. She Finally Found Her Real Confident Back.

“Girlfriend?” Tyler Repeated Before Started To Laugh All Of Sudden Then His Smile Faded.

“I Rather Die Then Be With Her. I Don't Have A Girlfriend But.... Not For So Long” Tyler Smirked At The Last Comment As Y/n Give Him A Look.

Y/n Open Her Mouth To Ask Him Something But Soon It's Cut Off As Tyler Smashed His Lips Into Her And Forced His Tongue Inside Her Mouth Into A Passionate Kiss.

This Caught Her Off Guard And She Let Out A Squawk In Suprise But Soon She Kiss Him Back. After Few Minutes Of This Hot Makeout, Tyler Pull Away And Obsessively Stare Down At Her.

“Mine!” Tyler Muttered.

“You Rejected Me” Y/n Pointed Out With A Pout. Tyler Chuckle And Peck Her Pouty Lips.

“Because The Real Me Is Dangerous, Kitty. I'm Not What You Think I Am. You Have No Idea What I Can Do Or Done(A/n: Yeah, He Tear People Like They're Nothing But Piece Of Paper) You Do Deserve Better But Oh Well, It's Too Late”

“The Truth Is, I Always Loved You, Since The Day One But A Part Of Me Was Scared That When You'll Find Out The Real Me, You'll Run Away From Me But Looks Like, I'm Wrong” Tyler Admitted, Brushing Some Of Her Hair Away From Her Face With A Soft Smile.

“Are You Gonna Hurt Me?” Y/n Asked.

“Never!” Tyler Immediately Answer Without Hesitate. Y/n Smiled When She Saw, Just How Serious He Is, She Warps Her Arms Around His Neck And Pull Him Closer.

“I love You And I Don't Care Anything Else” With That Y/n Press Her Lips Against Him And He Quickly Kiss Her Back.

“Love You More, My Kitty” Tyler Replies, Smiling Over Her Lips But Soon It's Turned Into A Maniac Smirk.

“You Can Never Run Away From Me Again. You're Mine, My Kitty~”