TYLER X F. READER

Start from the beginning

Y/n Don't Know What To Say Anymore, She Silently Take The Rejection And Look Down On The Floor.

“Right, We Can't Force People To Like Us” Y/n Thought And Clenched Her Fist In Sadness. Tyler Watched The Girl With A Unreadable Expression But It's Cut Off By Someone's Sudden Approch.

“Thought You Say You'll Be Busy For Few Days?” Tyler Asked In Confusion.

“I Need Your Help” A Female Voice Come.

Y/n Finally Lift Her Head To Look Beside Her, There's Stood Wednesday Addams Who's Staring Staight At Tyler. It's Not Gone Unnoticed By Y/n Just How Tyler Body Stiffened At Her Presence.

She Heard From Somewhere That Tyler Was Close With A Nevermore Girl And He Like Her Too But She Never Believe It.

But now, She Believe It. Ofc, Tyler Like Someone Who's Not Her.... God, It's Ridiculous. If Tyler Like Someone Then He Should Have Told Her Sooner Right?

Tyler Simple Just Play With Her Emotions, All These days. It's Unforgiven.

“Can You Gimme A Sec..” Tyler Request Wednesday, Glancing At The H/c Haired Girl In Corner Of His Eye's “I'm a little busy”

Wednesday Also Glance At The Girl Then Tyler Before Turned And Walk Away To Take a Seat Without Any Word's. Tyler Sighed And Turned To Face Y/n Again.

“Look, I Didn't–”

“She's The Reason Right? You Like Her” Y/n Interrupt Him And Asked Without Hesitation, Making Tyler's Eye's Widen In Shock.

“W-what?”

“If You Like Someone, All You Have To Do Was, Say It To Me. I'm Not That Type Of Girl Who Can't Take The Hint But You Actually Never Hint Anything, i Didn't Expect You To Be Like This” Y/n Snapped, Glaring At Him.

“Wait, That's Not Wh–”

“I Don't Care. I.....i Didn't Expect You To Play With Me. I-ugh!” Y/n Wipe Away Her Tears With The Back Of Her Sleeve But They Didn't Stopped.

“Oh God, Y/n–” Tyler Panicked And Rushed Towards Her But Y/n Step Back And Stopped Him.

“No, Stop” Y/n Take Out The Money And Dropped It On The Table Before Turned And Walk Away From The Weathervane.

“WAIT, Y/N!” Tyler Called And Try To Chase After Her But She Didn't Stopped. Y/n Quickly Get Inside Her Car And Leave From There, Without Looking Back.

Tyler Stood Outside The Weathervane And Watched Her Go With A Very Sad And Guilty Expression.

________

Y/n's House, She Sit There And Continue Working On Her Laptop. Time To Time Taking One Or Two Sip From Her Hot Chocolate. It's Already Cold Outside And The Rain Isn't Helping It At All.

Y/n Stopped Typing And Lean On Her Chair With A Long Sigh Of Exhaustion. It's Been 4days Since That Incident.

Y/n Stopped Visiting Weathervane After That But She Will Be lying If She Said, she Didn't Miss Tyler. She Can't Deny That She's Missing Her Cute Barista But What's The Point?