Cut My Hair...(Phillip's Mind)

Phillip decided to cut his hair, a sketch in my sketchbook

I too have no idea why and what you're still hoping for, Phillip

What would you like to have exactly?

"I don't know..."

"I will never know..."

"Maybe, maybe I want to see it ends. Yeah, maybe that."

.....

"Why can't I be yours? What's wrong with being with me? What did I ever do to you? All I gave you was friendship. I thought we could be more than just friends. I was wrong. You never exactly were my friend, were you?"

"I don't know why you're even putting up with me. I've seen it in your face. You'd rather not have me around our friends...well, if they even consider me as their friend, of course. You were different before, you were nicer and more caring. But now, you're nothing of that. You have forgotten that I existed. You have forgotten that we were even close friends."

"Why? Why did you approach me in the first place? Why did you befriend me? Why?!... You're not even there for me anymore. You're with the others more than me. Just...fuck you. I wished we haven't been friends in the past. But we were. So fuck you!"

"You apologized but didn't mean it. You lied to me. You kept on lying to me. What am I to you, huh?! Just a toy for you to play with and throw away once I'm no longer entertaining to you?!"

-----

People treat him differently. He befriended a girl in school. She treats him as if he's made of gold. They were very close. She even dressed him up in a dress. "You look adorable, Phil!" She exclaimed, "Really? I'm adorable?" She nodded, "Yeah! You're even cuter and prettier than me." Phillip smiled.

In high school, they befriended a few more people, and one day, he found out that she went to hang out with the others without him. Of course, it hurt him knowing that she would hang out with the others without him. It's been happening for quite some time now.

"Oh, sorry, it was very sudden, we just went on it right at the time and forgot to invite you. I'm so sorry, Phil. I promise the next time we wanted to hang out, we'd invite you along. Okay?" Phillip nodded, "Okay, I don't mind actually. You guys can go out without me sometimes, I'm gonna be okay."

"I'm fine"

"Oh, okay, thank you for telling me this, Phillip. I'll keep that in mind." She smiled at him which he knew was faked.

"Wipe that damn fake smile of yours, bitch."

P5YCHO's Book Of ArtOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara